Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@patscorpio we need to do a Ring Gang P4P list. Only problem is figuring out how to rank them. Everyone can just name(in no order) their P4P list and then from there we should rank them, maybe bring it to votes?

prolly should wait until the year is out let more of these fights play out...these cats were largely inactive for a good amount of the year ..i know im not even going to think of putting together until new years

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@patscorpio we need to do a Ring Gang P4P list. Only problem is figuring out how to rank them. Everyone can just name(in no order) their P4P list and then from there we should rank them, maybe bring it to votes?

Erry one makes their list

#1 P4P = 10 points
#2 P4P = 9 points

etc

add up the points from Errybody N there you go

1# Canelo With 97 points
2# Jermell with 88 points
3# Swift with 84 points

etc

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
prolly should wait until the year is out let more of these fights play out...these cats were largely inactive for a good amount of the year ..i know im not even going to think of putting together until new years

We still can figure out how we would rank them? By vote or we can come up with a point system.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Also my boxing fan pet peeve

the funny thing i was always felt like i was in the minority because i didnt fukk with lomachenko off rip :heh:.esp on here..shyt i might have been the only one haha..i just wasnt a fan of his fighting style

.but yeah its surprising to see the level of vitriol thats being directed towards him and some of it feels personal...esp the way some pro boxers were talking on social media about it like devon alexander

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Also my boxing fan pet peeve

The whole ali sugar ray shyt while being 14-1 was annoying but its still #prettyboys. This what happens when you lack perspective and reality comes crashing down. Now you gon act like he ain't still talented as fukk. People want big fights and as soon as a person loses he ain't shyt all of a sudden:unimpressed:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
the funny thing i was always felt like i was in the minority because i didnt fukk with lomachenko off rip :heh:.esp on here..shyt i might have been the only one haha..i just wasnt a fan of his fighting style

.but yeah its surprising to see the level of vitriol thats being directed towards him and some of it feels personal...esp the way some pro boxers were talking on social media about it like devon alexander

A lot of the backlash coming towards Loma has more to do with his fans than him. Loma can box he is talented, but when I heard people trying to make serious claims that he was the GOAT or he would beat Pac, Mayweather, or Duran(he has never fought a fighter on the calibre of any of those 3) and he only had 15 professional fights one of them being a loss to Orlando Salido(:mjlol:) the shyt got ridiculous how overhyped he has been, because the flaws were always there. I suspected he couldn't fight on the backfoot or fight on the outside, but people tend to ignore obvious observations because 'Well well well Teddy Atlas and Paulie Malinaggi said he is the greatest fighter of this millennium so far!' :stopitslime:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
What is the backstory on Redkach's beef with Loma?
Basically the story is Redkach ran into Loma at a Ukrainian church in LA. Redkach approach him to say wassup, and Loma physically pushed him away. In front of Redkach's family. He's held a grudge ever since.

That being said, Redkach ain't innocent in this whole thing. He previously was talking greasy before. He was talking about how Usyk and his team buy hookers after fights to celebrate. And we all know Usyk is Loma's boy. Also, Redkach criticized Loma over him filming a Russian religious documentary.

So Loma shoving Redkach was basically him letting him know "you not gonna pop shyt and talk to me like we cool :stopitslime: keep that same energy when in person :ufdup:"