Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the funny thing i was always felt like i was in the minority because i didnt fukk with lomachenko off rip :heh:.esp on here..shyt i might have been the only one haha..i just wasnt a fan of his fighting style

.but yeah its surprising to see the level of vitriol thats being directed towards him and some of it feels personal...esp the way some pro boxers were talking on social media about it like devon alexander

no, I don’t fukk with the way he fights at all

in fact, I hate the way he fights so much, I low key want to pick against him every time he fights. That’s why I rarely even talk about Loma on here.

He’s definitely not done. How can anyone say that based on the way he fought the 2nd half of the fight?

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
@Yuzo you mentioned the hook to cut off that pivot as key for walters

i always thought that little jab-head feint-step around was gimmicky. a simple step back stops it.

3vWslpV.gif

at the elite level fighters will not lose to gimmicks.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the funny thing i was always felt like i was in the minority because i didnt fukk with lomachenko off rip :heh:.esp on here..shyt i might have been the only one haha..i just wasnt a fan of his fighting style

.but yeah its surprising to see the level of vitriol thats being directed towards him and some of it feels personal...esp the way some pro boxers were talking on social media about it like devon alexander

The whole ali sugar ray shyt while being 14-1 was annoying but its still #prettyboys. This what happens when you lack perspective and reality comes crashing down. Now you gon act like he ain't still talented as fukk. People want big fights and as soon as a person loses he ain't shyt all of a sudden:unimpressed:

And that's one of the reasons why some of these guys avoid each other.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Idk why golota got a bad wrap about this. He was severely injured in fact he shoulda been taken to the hospital. His corner wasn't shyt

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I like Inoue but #2 man GTFOH, and Usyk aint done jack shyt since he left cruiserweight and wasn't that almost 3 years ago now, why the fukk is he still there?
Don't think Inour has ever been in a fight he wasn't the betting favorite to win. Didn't he also catch a potentially career altering eye injury?