Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Thats cool...how is that gonna help him against Spence though? Rocky Fielding? Lol
If youre being serious, going up in weight and knocking cats out is hard af. Canelo KOd an, albeit old, 175-190lb boxer in the past 12 months. Dudes punching has gotten significantly harder.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If youre being serious, going up in weight and knocking cats out is hard af. Canelo KOd an, albeit old, 175-190lb boxer in the past 12 months. Dudes punching has gotten significantly harder.
He was slower than ever in that fight..I noticed that too. He is smart in fighting guys close to 40 instead someone worth a damn.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
He gonna need to completely dominate Danny to make me believe he can hang with canelo. Danny is like the Rc cola version of canelo. I expect Spence to win decisively but if he struggles :patrice:....would rather see spence face Crawford then move up and fight jermell.
:russ:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
This is a poor list and he doesn’t speak for all casual fans of boxing such as myself.

Fans like this are what’s wrong with boxing and why guys can move the way they do,

pac vs Garcia? Thurman vs Porter 2? Jermell vs Julian Williams?
Your the worst go to the mma thread or something

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
No chance...Canelo dont have the stamina to get Spence.

Off boxing ability Spence can beat him, but that's a lot of weight to just jump up and do it. I would still need to see how Spence looked at 160(since if they fight that is the only weight class they can do it at realistically) before I could even give a fair assessment of a potential matchup.