Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Spence says he wants a mega fight with Canelo at ATT Stadium once fans are allowed back in
Errol Spence opens door for 'mega-fight' with Canelo at Cowboys' 80,000 stadium
He told SunSport: "With Canelo, yeah, I'd definitely entertain that. That can happen, that's a huge fight.
"That would be huge for the Cowboys' stadium when we're back to 100 per cent capacity.
"That's another mega-fight which I could have. I could have a lot of mega-fights.
"It takes quite a few pounds to get down to 147. I wouldn't have any problems fighting at 160.
"But, at the end of the day, it's down to the guys in suits."

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
He gonna need to completely dominate Danny to make me believe he can hang with canelo. Danny is like the Rc cola version of canelo. I expect Spence to win decisively but if he struggles :patrice:....would rather see spence face Crawford then move up and fight jermell.

There's no way Canelo gets down to 160 again imo.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He gonna need to completely dominate Danny to make me believe he can hang with canelo. Danny is like the Rc cola version of canelo. I expect Spence to win decisively but if he struggles :patrice:....would rather see spence face Crawford then move up and fight jermell.
Struggle or not, he will outwork and beat Canelo...it will happen and there will no need for draws or that wack GGG first fight bullshyt.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
EkvG_5GUcAAfTMd