Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
The top guys in the ufc probably fight once or twice a year as well, but the significant difference is that there’s one title and less weight classes.

I don’t see how anyone can be a boxing blogger. There literally isn’t shyt going on. I can leave this forum for months, come back, and it’s like I’ve never left. It’s the exact same shyt.
Its absolutely crazy. Especially how, no matter the year, its somehow always Arum vs Al Haymon :heh: first with Pac/May now with Craw/Spence, Wilder/Fury

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Well damn when you put it like that :picard:

The business model of boxing is unsustainable though in this era because of how slow the sport moves. We live in an era where people will binge watch a whole TV show season in 1 day, and finish video games in a whole weekend and move on, yet they expect people to wait 2-3 years constantly to get two top 5 guys to fight each other in a division. This is the microwave generation, people want shyt right now and all these different promoters and sanctioning bodies don't fukking help. There is a reason why I want DAZN and Goldenboy to both go under, it will stop holding up so many fukking fights from happening. Too many people trying to split up the pie, somebody needs to get the fukk on.

I set up my makeshift gym in my driveway at home and the interest in boxing is still there. I've even got a couple of my neighbors to actually spar me. These youngins still watch boxing, they just watch street boxing and street MMA on youtube. They aint with the politics and shyt behind this, all they care about is fades.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Why..Canelo is out here training with Ryan Garcia instead of fighting someone in their fukking prime..lol.
Literally what does one have to do with the other? You're a terrible poster in this sub forum, always have been.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the divisions that ppl want to get rid of are among the better divisions in boxing today :heh:..better than most of the glamour divisions in boxing like welter, middle, and HW

divisions like 140 and 154 put a lot of the glamour divisions to shame because they actually move like they are supposed to

122 itself has real legit talent bubbling..its only a matter of time before the right fight pops it off

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Literally what does one have to do with the other? You're a terrible poster in this sub forum, always have been.
fukk you, nygga. I don't care about u crying like a little girl..terrible nothing. I was watching this shyt when you were suckjng on your mama's titty. I've have had to correct you from day one. Canelo is a fukking duck artist...a chump. Laughable. Hiding in gyms instead of taking on real names. Sergay was considered finished by everyone heading into the yarde fight..all of a sudden, Canelo fights him and he's credible again? Silly ass nyggas with stupid mediocre ass takes and then have the balls to bytch about Spence when that nygga was nearly dead last year and is coming back wanting nothing but the fukking smoke. Children.

Where's Crawford? Lol. Ryan Garcia finally stepping up for once..Andrade being given goofballs.Loma finally has a decent fight after white media pundits claim he's a new age Ali?? Hahahaha..GGG still hiding after that Deryachenko fight...Manny still hiding for over a year now:laugh:..Thurman is talking and not doing shyt..Ennis is begging for leftovers...

I'm fully aware of the whole upper deck including the farce of the heavyweight division where Fury is trying to bypass a rematch for a easy victory over Joshua.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
the divisions that ppl want to get rid of are among the better divisions in boxing today :heh:..better than most of the glamour divisions in boxing like welter, middle, and HW

divisions like 140 and 154 put a lot of the glamour divisions to shame because they actually move like they are supposed to

122 itself has real legit talent bubbling..its only a matter of time before the right fight pops it off

Why can't 140 and 154 just be absorbed into Welter and Middle? Hell look the champs at 140, Josh Taylor and Jose Ramirez are just as big if not bigger than Spence bro, who has repeatedly said he is probably gonna finish his career at 160.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

consolidate talent into one division

if you fight at 140, you either pick 135 or 147

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Why can't 140 and 154 just be absorbed into Welter and Middle? Hell look the champs at 140, Josh Taylor and Jose Ramirez are just as big if not bigger than Spence bro, who has repeatedly said he is probably gonna finish his career at 160.

the thing is why do they need to be absorbed? they arent dead space divisions and it wont make 147 or 160 any better..140 is on the verge of crowning another undisputed champion within 5 years of the last one; 154 is nearing an undisputed champion which i have confidence it will be done...those divisions the fights that need to be are made

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
the thing is why do they need to be absorbed? they arent dead space divisions and it wont make 147 or 160 any better..140 is on the verge of crowning another undisputed champion within 5 years of the last one; 154 is nearing an undisputed champion which i have confidence it will be done...those divisions the fights that need to be are made

Ok then get rid of welter and middle then, either way there are too many divisions bruh. I agree 140, 154, and 175 move how a division should move, but there are still too many divisions. Navarette dropping his belt to make room for Inoue to move up after his next fight, just for Stevenson to drop his belt and make way for Navarette to move up without having to fight an actual real champ to get their belts is bullshyt bro, and it is only possible because of the fact that they all bounce between the 8 pounds or so that makes up the difference between their weight classes.