Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yup just a little over a year ago , I’d argue 160 was the best division from top to bottom. Imma Canelo stan but he deserves a lot of blame as being the “Man” of the Division.... he’s definitely holding things up and the Middleweight division just kinda been motionless for a while now.

the lineal/franchise/wba champ is fighting in the courts
the wbo champ is fighting somebody who was at best was a 4th rate welterweight
the ibf champ is fighting his mando who the ibf floated up there for some reason
the wbc champ fought the first fighter on paper that could challenge him 2 years into his reign

and then you have the likes of eubank jr/murata/brant/n'dam call themselves "champs" at times

somebody needs to fall at middleweight :heh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But seriously middleweight needs a huge shake up right now...its stagnant and jammed up..that's why I was like charlo vs derevyanchenko was a good fight but unless derevyanchenko won nothing was going to change

What can we really expect in a sport where the top guys only fight once or twice a year? Sometimes they don’t fight at all. Boxing is such a slow moving sport.

That’s why I don’t take it too seriously. I just look at it for what it is, which is a business.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
what does that mean? lol
Exactly why should we care about a guy fight opposition and the other can’t
even get a Eubank. If he was desperate to fight he’d tell his promoter to do everything in his power to make the fight even if it means him going to showtime but he isn’t or won’t. He’s trying to A side the situation with absolutely no leverage.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Exactly why should we care about a guy fight opposition and the other can’t
even get a Eubank. If he was desperate to fight he’d tell his promoter to do everything in his power to make the fight even if it means him going to showtime but he isn’t or won’t. He’s trying to A side the situation with absolutely no leverage.
understood and i agree!!

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
What can we really expect in a sport where the top guys only fight once or twice a year? Sometimes they don’t fight at all. Boxing is such a slow moving sport.

That’s why I don’t take it too seriously. I just look at it for what it is, which is a business.

That's why the UFC popularity skyrocketed, I won't deny the shyt moves. Boxing be dragging sometimes bro.