Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why the UFC popularity skyrocketed, I won't deny the shyt moves. Boxing be dragging sometimes bro.

The top guys in the ufc probably fight once or twice a year as well, but the significant difference is that there’s one title and less weight classes.

I don’t see how anyone can be a boxing blogger. There literally isn’t shyt going on. I can leave this forum for months, come back, and it’s like I’ve never left. It’s the exact same shyt.

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
:stopitslime:Oh so it's "we" now??? But before you placed everything on Wilder for claiming his team is pushing the fight back..

It would suggest you are stupid... So now Wilder needs to call out someone he's already contractually obligated to fight... :hhh: Man suck a dead dog's dikk.. Do not @ me again today
Why does Wilder deserve a rematch anyways, Fury has already proven twice he is the superior fighter

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
The top guys in the ufc probably fight once or twice a year as well, but the significant difference is that there’s one title and less weight classes.

I don’t see how anyone can be a boxing blogger. There literally isn’t shyt going on. I can leave this forum for months, come back, and it’s like I’ve never left. It’s the exact same shyt.
:camby:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Why does Wilder deserve a rematch anyways, Fury has already proven twice he is the superior fighter
:gucci: Fury is a proven cheater and only has 1 win vs Wilder.. Wilder deserves a rematch because they agreed to have a rematch before the fight regardless of the outcome.. Just like when AJ quit in the corner I dont recall seeing any post from you asking why does AJ deserve a rematch

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

I been said they need to eliminate a lot of weight classes and we only need one belt per weight class. There is no point in a junior bantamweight division when the difference in weight between it and bantamweight is 3 fukking pounds, that is the stupidest shyt ever. Boxing be killing itself a lot of the time.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I been said they need to eliminate a lot of weight classes and we only need one belt per weight class. There is no point in a junior bantamweight division when the difference in weight between it and bantamweight is 3 fukking pounds, that is the stupidest shyt ever. Boxing be killing itself a lot of the time.
Mf wanted to create a division between cruiserweight and heavyweight :mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Mf wanted to create a division between cruiserweight and heavyweight :mjlol:

At least there would be more than a 3lb jump. We over here hyping up 3 and 4 division champs who have moved up a whopping total of 6-9 fukkING POUNDS in some cases, yet I'm supposed to respect that shyt. :mjlol:

Putting a weight between heavy and cruiser is :hhh:as well.