Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
tito, chavez, and mayorga didnt speak english...however it could be they choose not to speak...fighters like margarito and jmm spoke it but they could be just playing the role

True, but remember those guys consistently got into more entertaining scraps and fought the fights that people wanted to see when they wanted to see em.

If you can't speak English, you better have a crowd pleasing style and make the fights nikkas wanna see. Canelo did neither and that was with actually having the A side media push behind him.

How the fukk is Mayorga's bouts with Forrest, Spinks, Vargas, Tito, Oscar, Lewis, and Shane more memorable than 80% of Canelo's career. nikka smoked, talked shyt, and threw bombs. You mean its that simple. :mindblown: Imagine if he was the A side.

Hell, even Margarito vs Cotto gets talked about more than Canelo vs Cotto.

DAZN was trying to do this nikka's career a favor by trying to force that 3rd GGG fight back then. Canelo's popularity was at its peak. Jacobs would have been forced to fight Andrade or Charlo and Kovalev wouldn't be shot to shyt if his fight after Yarde wasn't a month away. Instead we got 2 reggie ass performances from Canelo and now this nikka suing for the bag instead of fighting Plant, BJS, Smith, etc....:snoop:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hope you're not talking about me p*ssy. Because that was the news, it got reported by several other outlets later also by the way. Also there does seem to be an issue, Shelly Finkle denied it but Frank Warren said it was very unlikely to happen and he's also just now pretty much said if it doesn't happen in by December they are gonna cancel it. So they may have got the information from Frank Warren (Tyson Fury's co promoter). There may be some kind of posturing or negotiating going on by both sides, but if the fight doesn't happen by December it would seem it may not happen. Frank Warren recently said it was very unlikely, they are talking about arranging another fight for Tyson Fury later this year if Wilder doesn't take it up. So there is something going on, or it would already be announced. I hope the fight does happen and we can get this over and done with and the winner fights the undisputed fight, but there's no false information, it is THE information that's being reported, both sides are saying different things, for whatever reason, and what will happen will be known within the next month or 2.

Edit: Also reading the article Shelly says it's not true it HAS expired, no-one is saying it has, but Frank Warren says it expires if it doesn't happen in December, that seems to be the deadline, it's whether Wilder is gonna fight him by December or not, if not the fight may not be contracted anymore if what Frank is saying is accurate. Hopefully they can get it on, but thus far Wilder isn't saying anything about the fight, maybe Shelly and them trying to push him into it when he don't want it himself.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I hope you're not talking about me p*ssy. Because that was the news, it got reported by several other outlets later also by the way. Also there does seem to be an issue, Shelly Finkle denied it but Frank Warren said it was very unlikely to happen and he's also just now pretty much said if it doesn't happen in by December they are gonna cancel it. So they may have got the information from Frank Warren (Tyson Fury's co promoter). There may be some kind of posturing or negotiating going on by both sides, but if the fight doesn't happen by December it would seem it may not happen. Frank Warren recently said it was very unlikely, they are talking about arranging another fight for Tyson Fury later this year if Wilder doesn't take it up. So there is something going on, or it would already be announced. I hope the fight does happen and we can get this over and done with and the winner fights the undisputed fight, but there's no false information, it is THE information that's being reported, both sides are saying different things, for whatever reason, and what will happen will be known within the next month or 2.

Edit: Also reading the article Shelly says it's not true it HAS expired, no-one is saying it has, but Frank Warren says it expires if it doesn't happen in December, that seems to be the deadline, it's whether Wilder is gonna fight him by December or not, if not the fight may not be contracted anymore if what Frank is saying is accurate. Hopefully they can get it on, but thus far Wilder isn't saying anything about the fight, maybe Shelly and them trying to push him into it when he don't want it himself.

82jpjfP.gif

What you posted was false p*ssy boy :camby:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Canelo is the face of one of the largest and most lucrative fanbases in boxing. The two largest stars in boxing right now are not American, but their purses and draw dwarf virtually every American fighter not named Floyd.
Now canelo's not a star in America. These dikk riders have no shame :mjlol:......every few days it's the same trash in here. This place is boxingscene status now.

Canelo don't move the needle now....Ryan Garcia is a bigger star:mjlol:.....That's how much these dudes hate canelo. Just making up pure bullshyt out of thin air. Canelo's last fight with kovalev did an 8 million live gate....With barely any promotion. Masvidal vs Diaz was the same night and only did 6 million and it was promoted like the Superbowl. Manny Pacquiao vs Thurman only did 6 million too. And What was the gate of Ryan Garcia's last fight?:jbhmm:

Some of y'all are just embarrassing. Canelo is by far the biggest star in boxing and the numbers prove it. And he's still the most talked about fighter in this thread even though he apparently don't move the needle:deadmanny:......just trash opinions all around.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Hernandez clearly levels above but he should stick to classic boxing. Bkb too easy to get injured and less money