Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I see that res but there was something in that last fight of his I didnt like. Oquendo managed to struggle his way on the inside and nullify him after some time. I can see frampton doing the same thing.

facts and Frampton has a decent inside game an has experience with fighting taller opponents. He fought a taller dude in his last fight and he has those scraps with LSC and that one Mexican that dropped him I think 2x that ended up getting murdered.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

PBC podcast and Y’all Ring Gang nikkas were talking about the best fights/most action packed fights why doesn’t this one ever get mentioned? shyt was great from the Opening Bell :wow:

that's one of the most talked about action fights around. Its one of those that everyone that watches boxing has prolly seen. I suggest that shyt all the time to new fans.

We like to big up the less talked about forgotten gems that nikkas over look when mentioning great fights. Like more nikkas prolly seen Tito/Vargas than say Cleverly/Fonfara which is a classic in its own right.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Man speaking nothing but the truth on this one. shyt is funny cuz he used to be a big Canelo stan. :mjlol:

If Canelo never fights again, nobody will give a fukk and boxing will move on. Only time a casual has ever talked about this nikka to me in real life, it was either about getting schooled by Floyd or the GGG gifts.

I done had more nikkas ask me about Broner and his underachieving ass than this nikka who supposed to be some major star in America. Can't use the speak english excuse, because guys like Tito and Mayorga got talked about way more. Mostly because they made for exciting fights and went after the dudes we wanted to see.

Teofimo, Spence, Charlos, Plant. could eventually be bigger if they keep taking the right fights and looking good.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Man speaking nothing but the truth on this one. shyt is funny cuz he used to be a big Canelo stan. :mjlol:

If Canelo never fights again, nobody will give a fukk and boxing will move on. Only time a casual has ever talked about this nikka to me in real life, it was either about getting schooled by Floyd or the GGG gifts.

I done had more nikkas ask me about Broner and his underachieving ass than this nikka who supposed to be some major star in America. Can't use the speak english excuse, because guys like Tito and Mayorga got talked about way more. Mostly because they made for exciting fights and went after the dudes we wanted to see.

Teofimo, Spence, Charlos, Plant. could eventually be bigger if they keep taking the right fights and looking good.

Canelo is a lock for the HOF, but you aint lying aint nobody gonna talk about him when he hangs them up. Canelo run has been Wlad levels at times as far as the excitement/hype behind it. People don't ever talk about him knocking out Khan, the Lara fight, the Mosley fight, washing Jr, even after the Kovalev fight people went back to talking about the same two things you mentioned immediately, Floyd and GGG. Canelo shouldn't just be linked to only three fights in his career.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Canelo is a lock for the HOF, but you aint lying aint nobody gonna talk about him when he hangs them up. Canelo run has been Wlad levels at times as far as the excitement/hype behind it. People don't ever talk about him knocking out Khan, the Lara fight, the Mosley fight, washing Jr, even after the Kovalev fight people went back to talking about the same two things you mentioned immediately, Floyd and GGG. Canelo shouldn't just be linked to only three fights in his career.

Exactly, can't disagree with any of this, especially the bolded.