Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
they want that belt on Shakur ASAP

exactly...TR is like "jamel we resurrected your career after you lost to miller and shafikov and made you champ..now you're going to have to do some jobs"

all jokes aside...i like herring but he's not beating frampton..and if by some crazy luck he does. he prolly won't beat shakur

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
exactly...TR is like "jamel we resurrected your career after you lost to miller and shafikov and made you champ..now you're going to have to do some jobs"

all jokes aside...i like herring but he's not beating frampton..and if by some crazy luck he does. he prolly won't beat shakur
Frampton is past it and always struggled with a good jab. Herring UDs him imo. Frampton small for the weight too, the advantage in height and reach for Herring will be a lot here.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
if Tito had more then rudimentary boxing ability, it would have ended much earlier and been way better for Vargas in the long run.
Agreed.. but Vargas still was too tough for his own good man. He got a serious TBI that night taking all those left hooks

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Frampton is past it and always struggled with a good jab. Herring UDs him imo. Frampton small for the weight too, the advantage in height and reach for Herring will be a lot here.
I see that res but there was something in that last fight of his I didnt like. Oquendo managed to struggle his way on the inside and nullify him after some time. I can see frampton doing the same thing.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Based on his last fight I don't even think he beats Yarde. Calic was piecing him up with a 1-2-1 all night, took him three rounds to figure it out
Yarde is one dimensional as hell and too muscle bound. His trainer is really doing him a disservice. He should have beat Kovalev that night but he gassed out after going all out in that 9th round.