Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Soro is a good shout but I guess he would be too risky and they would have to take care of his travel, visa, deal with his promoter and all that extra so they rather reach for the already used guy who they know well and have a working relationship with, it's not good but it is what it is. Besides, Soro might very well beat Fundora and they don't need that now.

Conwell is still a prospect too, it would be good but I don't expect them to match their two prospects just yet.

I can respect that. Good point. At least the undercard is still solid tho. I can take one underwhelming fight.

Hopefully they get Soro in the mix at some point.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I'm hearing the same thing. Reports saying he at risk of being stripped if he fights McGregor. Nothing confirmed yet.

I hope he does get stripped. Manny at this point in his career is above belts. We don't need to see him holding up the division while taking sideshow fights like this

Low key Manny is holding the 147 division hostage with that belt. Everyone wants to get that money fight with him and it's slowing shyt down.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Saw it on youtube yesterday, apparently the WBA doesn't approve of him fighting McGregor next and will strip him if he does. It was a rumor so take it with a grain of salt.
Although I hope they do, I don't buy it. They didn't strip Thurman while he was sitting on the shelf with injuries. Doubt they do it with Manny, who's a cash cow and they'd gladly let him hold the belt to get that sanction fee money from him

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully they strip Manny and somehow finagle a way to add the WBA title up for grabs for DSG/Spence...

No way in hell it happens but wishful thinking :francis:

It would probably be Ugas vs whoever the fukk he fighting next, since that one is for the WBA Regular... if it was to actually come to that, that is.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Hopefully they strip Manny and somehow finagle a way to add the WBA title up for grabs for DSG/Spence...

If they strip pac. Ugas would prolly be full WBA champ

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

Or let this man get his belt back

Pacquiao_Thurman_052219_071.0.jpg

:jawalrus:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
If they strip pac. Ugas would prolly be full WBA champ

Yeah I'm high, I forgot Ugas already won that weak ass belt. :russ:

Although the way I see it now the Super belt is the joke belt. It operates a lot like the WBC franchise shyt, almost like a carbon copy actually. The Regular champ gets put into far more competitive matchups.