Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Sept 26 really a order food and don't move from the couch type of day. Breidis/Dorticus, Josh Taylor, Charlo Bros PPV, Adesanya/Costa, one of the busiest fight days I can remember.

facts breh..ive been double checking to make sure i have no type of shyt going on that i know of...all i want to do is wake up, eat a big breakfast, catch an itis nap, wake up from itis, figure out if the theater is playing the charlo ppv, if it is - buy ticket, if its not - buy PPV..figure out food situation...watch fights all day until i OD on it

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Sept 26 really a order food and don't move from the couch type of day. Breidis/Dorticus, Josh Taylor, Charlo Bros PPV, Adesanya/Costa, one of the busiest fight days I can remember.
Costa adesanya too? And that card stacked. I better not be on call that night:damn:
Gon have trouble choosing what to watch

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Costa adesanya too? And that card stacked. I better not be on call that night:damn:
Gon have trouble choosing what to watch

well im sure WBSS final and Taylor fight are going to be in the afternoon...charlo ppv and ufc at night...just have to have 2 screen ready

is that taylor fight on ESPN+ or reg ESPN? :patrice:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
well im sure WBSS final and Taylor fight are going to be in the afternoon...charlo ppv and ufc at night...just have to have 2 screen ready

is that taylor fight on ESPN+ or reg ESPN? :patrice:
You thinking of an upset in that taylor fight?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so how are they doing the Charlo PPV, It looks like its 6 fights and its just starting earlier?
yup..starts at 7

2 undercard fights, then charlo vs derevyanchenko, intermission, then 2 undercard fights, then charlo vs rosario

the lineup is in the fight thread