Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

for the love of backfoot boxing. Just no.

dude is talking about middleweight...like bruh did we not learn from the shawn george fight

no man that has fought both klitschkos, ibeabuchi, tua, holyfield, golota, mccline, povetkin, etc at hW is in any type of boxing shape at all

byrd needs to sit down and continue to smoke cannabis for his nerve pain

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
dude is talking about middleweight...like bruh did we not learn from the shawn george fight

no man that has fought both klitschkos, ibeabuchi, tua, holyfield, golota, mccline, povetkin, etc at hW is in any type of boxing shape at all

byrd needs to sit down and continue to smoke cannabis for his nerve pain

facts
dude has nothing left to prove. 2 time heavyweight champ. Got some defenses out of it. Won a silver medal. Like nikka you good. Make a podcast or something, but please don't fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
facts
dude has nothing left to prove. 2 time heavyweight champ. Got some defenses out of it. Won a silver medal. Like nikka you good. Make a podcast or something, but please don't fight.

word...he had a youtube that was dope but he stopped doing it...he needs to pick it up...smoke joints and play atomic dog in the background while talking boxing

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
i prolly would never put on gloves after that
I legit wanna rip the arms off the people in the comments saying the holocaust never happened.
This like spartacus where the people were forced to fight their friends and the winners were crucified. So they tried to give their friends a quick death.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Jr: Canelo is Overrated - Loma, Spence, Crawford Are Better!
By Miguel Rivera

Published On Tue Sep 8, 2020, 12:06 AM EST

Former WBC middleweight world champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. has taken some shots at his compatriot, Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez.

On this occasion, the son of a Mexican boxing legend strongly criticized Canelo's recent fights and hoped for a rematch in the future.

In May of 2017, Chavez Jr. was dominated over twelve rounds by Canelo.

Their contest took place at a catch-weight of 164-pounds.

According to Chavez Jr, who had not fought at that low of a weight since September of 2012, and making the weight limit completely zapped his body of any energy.

canelo-chavez-weights%20(5).jpeg

Chavez Jr. was furious when Canelo fought at the full super middleweight limit of 168 the following year, in a KO win over Rocky Fielding. Last year, Canelo went as high as the light heavyweight limit of 175 to knock out Sergey Kovalev for the WBO title.

"Canelo is a good fighter, but these days he is extremely overrated. For me and for many, in his last 10 fights, he has had an advantage with weight. In the two fights with Golovkin he went to a draw and lost [he beat Golovkin by majority decision]. The fight [he had with] Cotto could have been a draw and they cheated me with the weight.... by weighing me at nine o'clock and then not being able to eat until one in the afternoon, something that has never been seen in history," Chavez Jr. said.

"I would like a rematch at the [appropriate] weight. Yes, it was difficult to lose, especially when seeing everything that happened, I am completely sure that if I'm at 100 percent and better prepared, I could give a better fight. The first one was very boring and what I'm saying was noticed [by those watching]. My focus at that time was not on boxing. I prepared myself, but not with the conviction of wanting to be the best in the world.

"Today, the best boxers in the world are: Vasyl Lomachenko, Terence Crawford and Errol Spence. All of them are easily above Canelo."

Chavez Jr. returns on September 25 in Mexico, where he faces undefeated Mario Cazares at the light heavyweight limit.