Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Sparring a young prime Tua for preparation..good lord the heavyweights in the 90s were something else

Indeed. My cousin said EVANDER conditioning was superb but he acted weird..he used make David wait while he relaxes and prays for more than one hour..then he does his stretching and light bag work. Then he demands sparring to happen. Evander turns into a beast. David's coach and manager Kevin Barry told us Holyfield will beat Mike quite bad, Kevin put money on Evander to win via Tko. He made over 70 grand.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Barrios needs to run it back with this man soon
That’s where I remember his name from.

Barrios got his get out of jail card but he should fight Prograis for his K Mart WBA belt. Since I assume Hooker is going to 147. Then you can have Prograis who should beat Barrios finally fight Broner in a “Title Fight”.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Barrios needs to run it back with this man soon
Yes, had him beating Barrios even with the knockdowns but he ain't gonna beat a Mexican-American on the cards in LA in a close fight, he needs to avoid the knockdowns next time and then maybe he has a chance to pull it off.
Some of these "lesser-known" EE dudes like Derevyanchenko, Akhemdov or Korobov have the disadvantage that if they are fighting in the States and they are in a close fight against an American fighter (Jacobs, Barrios, Charlo, Aleem) or just a fighter who's big there (GGG) (really just someone judges think are "better business") you can be almost sure they not gonna win on the cards.

I'm pretty sure if Derevyanchenko will lose to Charlo on the cards if the fight is similarly close as the one he had with Jacobs and GGG. It is what it is

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Errol said after the accident he blew up to 190 and still had hip pain when he started training :francis:.....I really hope he's 100%. But he also said he cut the bullshyt out of his life once and for all. So maybe mentally he's stronger than ever.

Danny said he got comfortable in his career And that he didn't prepare for his big fights like he should have. Don't know if I believe that :beli:.....but let's say he's telling the truth. It could get interesting if he stands his ground. Cause even though danny is limited physically, he still manages to keep every fight close. And I still think if he engaged more in those Thurman and Porter fights he could have beaten them. Which was surprising cause I figured Thurman would beat him much easier than he did. So I don't know if I underrated Danny or overrated Keith. But either way Danny has no choice but to engage in this fight. Errol won't let him coast like Thurman did. Spence never takes a round off.

Still going with spence by clear decision or late TKO. But this fight should be fun as hell. Can't wait:wow:

If only dazn could make some good fights :mjcry:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Two things

first... time is of the evidence :dwillhuh::dead:

Second... interesting Canelo wants 10 weeks for a training camp... hmmm I wonder why :jbhmm:

I also wonder why someone who likes N knows the importance of a good 10 weeks to prepare offers others 4.5 weeks :wow:

Caleb plant already confirmed golden boy never actually offered him a fight and that he was just responding to a reporters question:dwillhuh:......so the whole short notice offer is fake news:yeshrug: