Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
@LauderdaleBoss
@Yuzo
@patscorpio
@Dallas' 4 Eva

Am I the only one that thinks Golden Boy is making a mistake letting Ryan Garcia fight Luke Campbell? It seems like a HUGE risk

Nah, Ryan was going to spoil on the vine if a fight like this didn't come about soon.
Remember he beat Jayson Velez back in 2018 and Velez just gave Oscar "Go life and Death with everyone" Valdez all he could handle just a few months ago.

Ryan is already mad popular and keeps his name buzzing while having the sporadic fight schedule of an elite superstar. Its time everyone including himself, find out how good he really is.

Vergil Ortiz seems like the only guy over there they know how to move right. They p*ssyfoot with everyone else like they don't believe in them.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Nah, Ryan was going to spoil on the vine if a fight like this didn't come about soon.
Remember he beat Jayson Velez back in 2018 and Velez just gave Oscar "Go life and Death with everyone" Valdez all he could handle just a few months ago.

Ryan is already mad popular and keeps his name buzzing while having the sporadic fight schedule of an elite superstar. Its time everyone including himself, find out how good he really is.

Vergil Ortiz seems like the only guy over there they know how to move right. They p*ssyfoot with everyone else like they don't believe in them.
5kj4Miv.png

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
@LauderdaleBoss
@Yuzo
@patscorpio
@Dallas' 4 Eva

Am I the only one that thinks Golden Boy is making a mistake letting Ryan Garcia fight Luke Campbell? It seems like a HUGE risk

Nah, if Ryan is as good as advertised he'll beat Campbell, with relatively little struggle.

I think it's a good look Golden Boy is finally letting they fighters off the leash... honestly given the recent issues between GB, Canelo, and DAZN I don't think they have a choice since it looks like they about to lose their top money maker and their network, they need to build new money makers now.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Bomac done already called Brook a wounded duck, gonna be interesting to see the spin at work when they try to sell this matchup. Brook looked big as hell at 154, he's gonna be depleted as hell trying to make 147 after all these years.
and against a killer like crawford sheeesh