Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
mental midgets :mjgrin:

alot of these guys are draining or losing a good amount of weight..thurman and porter didnt find any real success until they went down to 147

I been saying this for a while, damn near every top level fighter can be classified a weight bully at some point in they careers unless they are heavyweights.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nah because when Crawford vs Zab got asked I picked Crawford. I just really don't think Crawford would beat any version of Sugar Shane. Just like I know he wouldn't beat Kostya Tszyu. :manny:

Vernon Forrest would jab Keith Thurman to a easy decision, but Lil Charlo beats the shyt out of Mayorga or Vargas. :russ:

Spence stops Quartey as well. :manny:

I agree with everything but with what I highlighted. We're talking about a prime active Quartey. If Spence engages with Ike (like he does with just about everyone else) he's getting KO'ed bro. Ike was a VERY accurate puncher. With Spence's leaky defense he's getting stopped

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I agree with everything but with what I highlighted. We're talking about a prime active Quartey. If Spence engages with Ike (like he does with just about everyone else) he's getting KO'ed bro. Ike was a VERY accurate puncher. With Spence's leaky defense he's getting stopped

Spence gonna block and parry that mans punches all night bruh his defense is not that leaky. Spence has shown he can use range and box bro and Quartey doesn't have a reach or height advantage on him to negate it.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Spence gonna block and parry that mans punches all night bruh his defense is not that leaky. Spence has shown he can use range and box bro and Quartey doesn't have a reach or height advantage on him to negate it.

You really overrate Spence bro

How much of Ike have you seen lol? I watched him fight real time just like Spence. He had an all time great jab & very good accuracy. Not to mention he’s got good power. And yes Spence’s defense is very leaky & he gets touched in every fight. You don’t have that luxury going against an elite fighter. You engage with a prime Ike you either get KO’ed or hurt bad unless your José Luis Lopez. Ike got dropped by him who was a huge WW with middleweight power & an iron chin. Do your research & you’ll see why Fishnets & others wanted no parts him.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

How much of Ike have you seen lol? I watched him fight real time just like Spence. He had an all time great jab & very good accuracy. Not to mention he’s got good power. And yes Spence’s defense is very leaky & he gets touched in every fight. You don’t have that luxury going against an elite fighter. You engage with a prime Ike you either get KO’ed or hurt bad unless your José Luis Lopez. Ike got dropped by him who was a huge WW with middleweight power & an iron chin. Do your research & you’ll see why Fishnets & others wanted no parts him.
Dude's a serious Spence stan, thus is impossible to talk about objectively. Although I think most of his other non Spence posts are on point.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Outside of the Porter fight which was at close range who has really touched Spence up like that? Mikey? Peterson? Brook? Y'all really underrate Spence in here.

Ike Quartey lost to Fernando Vargas who pressures you just like Spence dows, and he didn't even do it behind his jab like Spence does he was coming forward outworking that man. I've seen Ike Quartey bruh, good fighter, not beating Spence. Want to know a fighter who was mentioned in this thread who I think would give Spence fits, Vernon Forrest, not Ike Quartey.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quartey has never been stopped, but Spence stops him?

Nah you’re going to find out that now that Spence is fighting top opponents on a consistent basis, he won’t be getting those same stoppages. His fight with Danny is going the full 12 too, just like his last 2 fights.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Dude's a serious Spence stan, thus is impossible to talk about objectively. Although I think most of his other non Spence posts are on point.

It aint even standom bruh, I'm just tired of seeing nikkas shyt on Spence and not appreciate what he is doing when fighters out here being hyped to the moon for being mediocre as fukk. I watch boxing bro, I never said Spence doesn't get hit, HE DOES, but to say his defense is 'very leaky' when against top competition he doesn't get hit as much as a lot of other top fighters who NOBODY ever dares to say has leaky defense drives me bruh. Like y'all have this man under a microscope and criticize everything yet give other fighters passes for they bullshyt. I hold Spence to the same standards as everyone else bruh, I just want y'all too as well because y'all don't.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Quartey has never been stopped, but Spence stops him?

Nah you’re going to find out that now that Spence is fighting top opponents on a consistent basis, he won’t be getting those same stoppages. His fight with Danny is going the full 12 too, just like his last 2 fights.

I been said Spence-Danny was going 12 bruh, I said don't expect fireworks out that fight. :heh: