Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Ive noticed in these fantasy matchups we tend to choose the fighter from the previous era than the current era.

Like how many peeps would pick Thurman to beat Forrest or pick Lil Charlo to beat Mayorga/Fernando Vargas? Or Spence over Quartey

mostly because the fighter from the previous era, we got the full snapshot of their career

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Ive noticed in these fantasy matchups we tend to choose the fighter from the previous era than the current era.

Like how many peeps would pick Thurman to beat Forrest or pick Lil Charlo to beat Mayorga/Fernando Vargas? Or Spence over Quartey
I mean Forrest is a really bad style for Thurman, so I'd pick Viper in that matchup too :manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Most of the welters from previous eras were naturally bigger. We got a bunch of fukking midgets in this era :hhh:
mental midgets :mjgrin:

alot of these guys are draining or losing a good amount of weight..thurman and porter didnt find any real success until they went down to 147

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Nah because when Crawford vs Zab got asked I picked Crawford. I just really don't think Crawford would beat any version of Sugar Shane. Just like I know he wouldn't beat Kostya Tszyu. :manny:

Vernon Forrest would jab Keith Thurman to a easy decision, but Lil Charlo beats the shyt out of Mayorga or Vargas. :russ:

Spence stops Quartey as well. :manny: