Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

ac396f6527d9ca24d2dd6c220ca8d718.gif

Vulgar.:picard:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lmao at dissing Canelos resume, or past 5 fights, then bigging up Spence :mjlol:

The shyt between Spence and Crawford is pathetic. Its been almost a full year since the other side of the streets comment. Boxing embarrassing. But that Povetkin Ko was nastyyyyy

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Lmao at dissing Canelos resume, or past 5 fights, then bigging up Spence :mjlol:

The shyt between Spence and Crawford is pathetic. Its been almost a full year since the other side of the streets comment. Boxing embarrassing. But that Povetkin Ko was nastyyyyy
If you look at their last 5 fights it’s close to the same level of opp just GGG which Spence will fight his version next year. I like how you just forget context that the man had a life threatening car accident in the last year. Had that not happened he probably would have been fighting Crawford by now

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Hunter needs a big heavyweight fight or the rematch with Uysk

he does...but hes a free agent..i highly doubt eddie is going to be as accommodating to him now

i have mixed feelings about seing usyk-hunter 2..hunter was boxing usyk up early in that first fight and then usyk went savage mode and almost killed him in the ring

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If you look at their last 5 fights it’s close to the same level of opp just GGG which Spence will fight his version next year. I like how you just forget context that the man had a life threatening car accident in the last year. Had that not happened he probably would have been fighting Crawford by now
No matter how he spins it, Spence is coming off a accident fighting a top 5 guy that no one has knocked out. Canelo is begging to fight a no name called "Yildrim" for $35 million. Nuff said.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
On cards Persoon were on too lol

Exactly
She gets robbed on the undercard and like clockwork his heavyweight gets knocked the fukk out in the main event. Don't even matter if its here or abroad.

Funny thing is both Whyte and Joshua dropped their opponents too.