Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
@patscorpio @the old mongoose @Dallas' 4 Eva
When I say I've never been so frustrated in my life. I've been taught to follow my jab but now my sambo teacher/ mma coach got me shortening up my drive step and even all around mechanics. I feel like I'm learning to walk all over again.

He telling you to shorten up that drive step so you don't get your leg swept out from under you. He telling you to do the right thing, it's just growing pains. Hell I'm about to get into an MMA gym myself once covid finally passes.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
He telling you to shorten up that drive step so you don't get your leg swept out from under you. He telling you to do the right thing, it's just growing pains. Hell I'm about to get into an MMA gym myself once covid finally passes.
Yea he's right. It prevents takedowns but man it's 41 years of muscle memory

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
@patscorpio @the old mongoose @Dallas' 4 Eva
When I say I've never been so frustrated in my life. I've been taught to follow my jab but now my sambo teacher/ mma coach got me shortening up my drive step and even all around mechanics. I feel like I'm learning to walk all over again.
yep just as @Dallas' 4 Eva said. Its so different in sambo etc especially since a lot of the takedowns have judo influence so with that drive they may see a way to sweep you. Its really different like when I went to boxing the distribution of weight was different etc

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Whyte and Farmer would prolly off themselves if they didn't have rematch clauses. Them nikkas talked a lot of shyt. I can feel where Whyte coming from, but you can't be elite getting KO'ed by old ass (but still highly skilled Povetkin) when nikkas like Fury n Hunter are going the distance with him. :hhh:

Great day of boxing so far. :ohlawd:

Taylor need to stay away from Serano. Persoon beat her fukking ass even worse this time and still got robbed. :snoop: