Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Whyte and Farmer would prolly off themselves if they didn't have rematch clauses. Them nikkas talked a lot of shyt. I can feel where Whyte coming from, but you can't be elite getting KO'ed by old ass (but still highly skilled Povetkin) when nikkas like Fury n Hunter are going the distance with him. :hhh:

Great day of boxing so far. :ohlawd:

Taylor need to stay away from Serano. Persoon beat her fukking ass even worse this time and still got robbed. :snoop:

Poroidkin dressed him up for that left uppercut. From the first round round he had Whyte a little shook of that left to the body. To the point in the round before where he had him reacting just off feinting to the body. Whyte got caught with his right low because he was expecting a body punch

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Poroidkin dressed him up for that left uppercut. From the first round round he had Whyte a little shook of that left to the body. To the point in the round before where he had him reacting just off feinting to the body. Whyte got caught with his right low because he was expecting a body punch

Word
but that's the thing, you shouldn't be in range for Povetkin's body shots in the first place. Dude is murder with them inside hooks and uppercuts. Whyte has the ability to box on the move, but I don't think he has confidence in his cardio, plus he gets sloppy over some stretches. He was prolly worried about a Povetkin overhand right, but got set up instead for an equally deadly weapon.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Poroidkin

full

PEDvetkin suffices breh.