Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
@Bigblackted4
No he wouldn't be :mjlol: Spence is elite but y'all aggressively overrate how good he is. I mean how is the last 5 close?
Canelo had ggg 2x, fielding, Jacobs and Kovalev
Spence had, Mikey, Porter, Ocampo, Peterson and Brook. So, how are they at all comparable? Like literally at all? Has Spence fought a p4p guy yet? Or just tweeted about it?

Also, it's not my fault he got into a drunk driving accident bro, it's his.
Mikey was p4p, Porter is top 5 in his division, Brook was top 3 in his division, Peterson was twice as accomplished as rocky fielding. Ocampo wasn’t good at all but he was the mad i thank the IBF he’s fighting another top 5 or 6 guy in the division then fighting Bud or Pac. Stop it. There’s only a handful of fighters that are even close to that 5.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Mikey was p4p, Porter is top 5 in his division, Brook was top 3 in his division, Peterson was twice as accomplished as rocky fielding. Ocampo wasn’t good at all but he was the mad i thank the IBF he’s fighting another top 5 or 6 guy in the division then fighting Bud or Pac. Stop it. There’s only a handful of fighters that are even close to that 5.
Well it's just not similar at all. Canelo beat the shyt out of Triple G at his weight, 160, Spence fought Mikey in his first fight at welterweight. So you're realllllllllllllly wrong on this one. But I get you Spence fans cant control themselves sometimes.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That might seem like a really mean statement to some but his tics looked like it was a legit hindrance against Diaz. Definitely need to figure out what's going on there.
i had a roommate in college who had it...his wasnt super bad...but he had his days where he had to take his meds for it...which completely turned him into a different person

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Well it's just not similar at all. Canelo beat the shyt out of Triple G at his weight, 160, Spence fought Mikey in his first fight at welterweight. So you're realllllllllllllly wrong on this one. But I get you Spence fans cant control themselves sometimes.
Canelos is better but Canelo is best. Like I said Spence I’ll be there by next year.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
damn that argument breh...that fight was sleep inducing :russ:

thank god for the TR card that was airing at the same time...that was a hell of a lot more entertaining to watch

I thought Porter's fight was entertaining. He boxed aggressively and landed lots of crisp punches on an undefeated guy that didn't come to collect a check.

Shawn definitely didn't look like a guy who just had a war with Spence, that's for sure. I shyt on dude for getting into ugly mauling ass fights, but he legit got into a nice bout without all the extra elbows and headbutts. Cleanest Porter fight I prolly ever saw. No complaints from me with that card.

Hell, Formella fought back more than Alvarez did. Dude pretty much got outworked badly until the Geese Howard finish.