Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bundu had the nerve to say Thurman was the hardest to ever hit him when Spence had this man catching the holy ghost in the damn ring and Thurman went the full 12 with him. :deadmanny:

So did Porter & Ghost. Porter went as far as saying Thurman hit him with some shyt he ain't ever felt before lol.

Believe what you want

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Bundu had the nerve to say Thurman was the hardest to ever hit him when Spence had this man catching the holy ghost in the damn ring and Thurman went the full 12 with him. :deadmanny:

So did Porter & Ghost. Porter went as far as saying Thurman hit him with some shyt he ain't ever felt before lol.

Believe what you want
Punch for punch, Thurman is the bigger puncher. Spence's style is just more conducive to getting stoppages :manny:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Punch for punch, Thurman is the bigger puncher. Spence's style is just more conducive to getting stoppages :manny:

Exactly

Spence wore him out & stopped him over the course of the fight. But he said when Thurman hit him (and it didn't even have to land clean) it sent shock waves through him lol

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly

Spence wore him out & stopped him over the course of the fight. But he said when Thurman hit him (and it didn't even have to land clean) it sent shock waves through him lol
Lol he knocked him out cold with a one hitter, I doubt he can't remember too much from the fight to speak on Spence's power.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Nah...i don't buy that but Thurman can be explosive like he was against Danny and it was missing in the Manny fight.
Because he was fighting someone faster than him...Thurman looks explosive against cats with slow feet like Garcia

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Lol he knocked him out cold with a one hitter, I doubt he can't remember too much from the fight to speak on Spence's power.

Bruh he put that man to sleep, but Thurman hit him harder who he survived against. This don't even make sense to me right now. :mjlol:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Lol..you know 2020 is something when he is in the running for like several awards this year :heh:

Prospect of the year
Round of the year
Upset of the year

Let him bump off a legit top 5 between 147-168 cuz he be jumpin around and you can prolly add fighter of the year

Lol he prolly gonna get Joe Smith vs Bivol in his first REAL step up fight tho lol....but i he does fukk around and win.....they gonna push him to the moooooon

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Where did $10m come from?

Bomac said that. What's the plea cop yall like to use when a PBC trainer fukks up and says something yall can't juelz?
The trainer don't speak for the fighter and ain't always privy to all the business.
That being said $10 mil sounds in line with all the "backend money" claims and "$2 mil offer is low ball" juelzing yall been saying, now that type of money is crazy for PBC fighter to ask for in a PPV split? :dead:

. His HBO 24/7 antics with his tubby best friend that was just horrible to watch.

I have no idea how this wasn't a bigger thing. Especially given the time period and the fact most of his fanbase are hispanics and blacks
Dude legit said he preferred sleeping in bed with his fat friend over his own wife :dahell:

Fat Dan been speaking logic since his ESPN departure.

Bud been said that. Everybody know Spence was just trying feast off inhouse round robins with that other side of the street shyt.