Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
#shookboys still in here writing essays, crying like bytches over that canelo L. shyt is disgusting:scust:

RectangularValuableIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif

sddefault.jpg

0915CaneloGGG02_t653.JPG

:blessed:

Then max put the nail in his coffin :lolbron:

Most overrated fighter of the past 20 years :hhh:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I gave Canelo his props for his accomplishments as I should, but man I can't keep giving him a pass when honestly given his status in the sport what he been doing recently making Crawford look like a fukking saint. He handpicked a trash opponent for a title fight, instead of a good unification fight and nikkas is defending it. Boxing needs a good fight from the 'face' of boxing, and I gave him pass after pass even though you and @patscorpio amongst others been saying he move like a hoe...

He still did the good lords work with GGG though. :blessed:
A fight hasn’t even been made official, what the hell are you babbling about :mjlol:.......First they said he was gonna fight Saunders. Then some Asian dude. Then Derevyanchenko. Then smith. Now yilgrim. You need to calm down and let the shyt play out. You have no idea what’s gonna happen at this point. First you said Canelo was gonna cement his legacy with the kovalev fight and doubted he could pull it off. Now that fight was ass. 4 months ago you said Canelo fought everybody in front him. Now he’s the biggest ducker in the sport. Smh. You don’t know what you believe :hhh:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
A fight hasn’t even been made official, what the hell are you babbling about :mjlol:.......First they said he was gonna fight Saunders. Then some Asian dude. Then Derevyanchenko. Then smith. Now yilgrim. You need to calm down and let the shyt play out. You have no idea what’s gonna happen at this point. First you said Canelo was gonna cement his legacy with the kovalev fight and doubted he could pull it off. Now that fight was ass. 4 months ago you said Canelo fought everybody in front him. Now he’s the biggest ducker in the sport. Smh. You don’t know what you believe :hhh:

I know that man had a boring ass fight against an opponent on short rest and then turned right back around and tried to do the exact same thing again, but when they told him no and said I'll be ready for September all we heard was crickets bruh. The man has issues getting a fight with anybody, he never had a fight lined up for May, this was BEFORE covid hit now he didn't have one lined up for September and he gets a golden oppurtunity to get a good fight made and he CHOOSES the worst possible opponent he could of chose. The fact that you can STILL give him a pass after that is :hhh:FOH nikka. I'm done giving him passes and blindly respecting him, he got a microscope on his ass now.

He a 3 division champ, the Bumlovkin slayer, definitely will be in the hall of fame, arguably the best Mexican boxer of all time, I respect the man as a boxer and what he has accomplished but I can't keep giving him a pass for a whole lot of fukk shyt he been pulling since he got that DAZN money. How are you the face of boxing and you stay having trouble making fights? Mufukkas would of fought Floyd on two days notice for them paydays, but Canelo can't even get these guys to take the money why? Why is it always everyone elses fault but him bruh? Clebuterol? Franchise champ? C'mon bruh you can still give him a pass, if he fights Callum Smith or any good fight I'll shut the fukk up and leave it alone won't mention this shyt again, but until then nah bruh he getting this criticism.

Last edited:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

Holmes held the heavyweight championship from 1978 until 1985 and has rarely spoken out regarding politics but had been stung by another Republican president, Ronald Reagan, prior to his racially-charged 1982 title defense against Gerry c00ney. A phone line had been installed in c00ney’s dressing room so that Reagan could congratulate him afterwards in the event that he defeated Holmes. No such line had been installed in Holmes’ dressing room.

fukk Reagan and fukk Trump

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I know that man had a boring ass fight against an opponent on short rest and then turned right back around and tried to do the exact same thing again, but when they told him no and said I'll be ready for September all we heard was crickets bruh. The man has issues getting a fight with anybody, he never had a fight lined up for May, this was BEFORE covid hit now he didn't have one lined up for September and he gets a golden oppurtunity to get a good fight made and he CHOOSES the worst possible opponent he could of chose. The fact that you can STILL give him a pass after that is :hhh:FOH nikka. I'm done giving him passes and blindly respecting him, he got a microscope on his ass now.

He a 3 division champ, the Bumlovkin slayer, definitely will be in the hall of fame, arguably the best Mexican boxer of all time, I respect the man as a boxer and what he has accomplished but I can't keep giving him a pass for a whole lot of fukk shyt he been pulling since he got that DAZN money. How are you the face of boxing and you stay having trouble making fights? Mufukkas would of fought Floyd on two weeks notice for them paydays, but Canelo can't even get these guys to take the money why? Why is it always everyone elses fault but him bruh? Clebuterol? Franchise champ? C'mon bruh you can still give him a pass, if he fights Callum Smith or any good fight I'll shut the fukk up and leave it alone won't mention this shyt again, but until then nah bruh he getting this criticism.
Once again. A fight hasn’t even been made yet. Before the Covid shyt he was scheduled to fight Saunders. The whole boxing game been on hold since February. Now things are finally starting to get moving again. We already know from Canelo’s team that they’re first choice is Callum Smith. I’m not putting stock in any of these rumors. All this shyt is just politics. Canelo been rumored to fight at least 10 different dudes over the past 3 months. But judging from his last 5 opponents I don’t know why you’d start doubting him now. Canelo always wants to be apart of a big event. shyt ain’t gonna change now.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
GOAT boxing story since the rise and reign of Charles Martin :wow:
Lol..you know 2020 is something when he is in the running for like several awards this year :heh:

Prospect of the year
Round of the year
Upset of the year

Let him bump off a legit top 5 between 147-168 cuz he be jumpin around and you can prolly add fighter of the year

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Miguel Berchelt vs. Oscar Valdez Close To Done Deal For Nov. 7
By Manouk Akopyan

Published On Fri Aug 21, 2020, 06:22 AM EST

Miguel Berchelt and Oscar Valdez have been on a collision course to fight one another ever since Valdez vacated his featherweight title last year and joined the ranks of the 130-pound division.

After two fights as a junior lightweight, Valdez (28-0, 22 KOs) is inching ever so closer to fighting one of the hardest punchers in the sport in the WBC champion Berchelt (37-1, 33 KOs).

Valdez’s manager Frank Espinoza told BoxingScene.com in an interview Thursday that a deal between both fighters is close to being finalized for a Nov. 7 date at the MGM Grand Bubble.

“Right now things are looking good. We’re in the middle of negotiations, and we should know soon,” said Espinoza. “We just have to come to an agreement with Top Rank that’s good for both sides. We’re close. We could wrap it up today, if things work out quick with the back and forth and we close the deal. … Oscar really wants to fight Berchelt, and that’s the bottom line. He feels that it’s a fight he can win.”

valdez-berchelt-1.jpg

Both fighters are promoted by Top Rank, and the plan was for them to face off against one another all along. Before the pandemic earlier this year, Carl Moretti, Top Rank's vice president of operations, told BoxingScene.com that he was targeting for the Berchelt-Valdez fight to take place at The Forum in Los Angeles.

With fans not allowed at fights for the time being, that plan was no longer feasible, but the matchup still was, especially now that big-time, Saturday night college football is off ESPN airwaves, and the sports network looks to fill the dates with flagship programming.

The Athletic’s Lance Pugmire was first to report that a deal between both fighters was close to being finalized.

The bout will be a true test for Valdez, who has looked shaky as a 130-pounder, having even been dropped by Adam Lopez last year in his division debut. Valdez cannot afford to have an off night against Berchelt, a champion for over three years who packs power in both hands.

Both fighters have already worked off the coronavirus-caused ring rust in return bouts with KO wins.

Espinosa has been working hard from home trying to get the deal across the finish line despite the fact that he’s been sidelined with a broken ankle that’s required two surgeries in the last two weeks. The incident occurred at home while Espinosa was moving appliances around.

“I had a fight with the refrigerator, but I lost,” said Espinoza. “But I like Valdez’s chances against Berchelt a whole lot better.”