Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
N not even no :troll: shyt... the comments to Buds tweet are not kind ... I expected way more :cape:... but boxing fans getting tired of the bullshyt it seems

nikkas talking cash shyt to Bud in them comments :russ:

They saying Bud vs Ocampo next.

Did you counter offer?

etc...

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
What's funny is that if GGG a fraud, that makes Canelo look even worse since he had to wait the fraud out so he can get a lil older and more battle worn, had to cheat against the fraud with PEDs, had to fight that fraud again because he got a gift from that same fraud in their first fight, has his only memorable fight with that same fraud in the rematch, has a bunch of other fights afterwards that nobody cared about, only to run back to that same fraud next year for the 3rd fight. :mjlol:

That type of hate is why Canelo got away with all the shyt he's been doing. At least Pac n Floyd fought other deserving top contenders when they were ducking each other. Canelo played UK career mode until he unlocked son of a legend mode and played that too. You had nikkas rejoicing any time that first GGG fight was postponed. nikkas would act like Oscar was some sort of saint during negotiations and that GGG should take whatever is offered.

Funny how history repeats itself and now Crawford taking that Canelo blueprint and doing it even better :hhh:

Right. I laugh at this Canelo whooped GGG when in 24 rounds GGG was NEVER hurt (yea he ate some body shots), stunned, or KD and Nelo barely beat em.

Only thing i wish GG woulda done different, and i understand why he DIDNT do it, was take the 153 catchweight that Cotto hid behind and beat the shyt outta him. That hoe shyt in the Gaele post fight interview when he ducked GGG "do i look like a real middlewight to you Max?" he said never sat right with me. Only redeemable quality he has is that id fukk the shyt outta his wife. fukk Cotto :pacspit:

Last edited:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
What's funny is that if GGG a fraud, that makes Canelo look even worse since he had to wait the fraud out so he can get a lil older and more battle worn, had to cheat against the fraud with PEDs, had to fight that fraud again because he got a gift from that same fraud in their first fight, has his only memorable fight with that same fraud in the rematch, has a bunch of other fights afterwards that nobody cared about, only to run back to that same fraud next year for the 3rd fight. :mjlol:

That type of hate is why Canelo got away with all the shyt he's been doing. At least Pac n Floyd fought other deserving top contenders when they were ducking each other. Canelo played UK career mode until he unlocked son of a legend mode and played that too. You had nikkas rejoicing any time that first GGG fight was postponed. nikkas would act like Oscar was some sort of saint during negotiations and that GGG should take whatever is offered.

Funny how history repeats itself and now Crawford taking that Canelo blueprint and doing it even better :hhh:
Classic lmao

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

@patscorpio same thoughts as the fights we discussed earlier

Hooker vs Josesito is a good fight. Josesito is a good battle tested gatekeeper for the welters. You gotta come correct with him else you're in for a hard time (unless you're andre berto...he got lucky :beli:). If hooker wants to make a mark, he gets rid of him. It is a winnable fight as long as he doesn't get into a slugfest with him.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Right. I laugh at this Canelo whooped GGG when in 24 rounds GGG was NEVER hurt (yea he ate some body shots), stunned, or KD and Nelo barely beat em.

Only thing i wish GG woulda done different, and i understand why he DIDNT do it, was take the 153 catchweight that Cotto hid behind and beat the shyt outta him. That hoe shyt in the Gaele post fight interview when he ducked GGG "do i look like a real middlewight to you Max?" he said never sat right with me. Only redeemable quality he has is that id fukk the shyt outta his wife. fukk Cotto :pacspit:
That's why its fukk Miguel Cotto. I ignored a lot of his weird behavior and issues. His pale, big tittied, elvira looking wife who perpetually looks like she ain't been fukked good in a while. His effeminate looking kids that he was kissing on the mouth. His HBO 24/7 antics with his tubby best friend that was just horrible to watch. His whole MW run was in poor form. The boxing gods punished him. :blessed:...fukk Miguel Cotto :birdman:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
uDWxC4.gif

uDWK82.gif