Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Bomac said that. What's the plea cop yall like to use when a PBC trainer fukks up and says something yall can't juelz?
The trainer don't speak for the fighter and ain't always privy to all the business.
That being said $10 mil sounds in line with all the "backend money" claims and "$2 mil offer is low ball" juelzing yall been saying, now that type of money is crazy for PBC fighter to ask for in a PPV split? :dead:

On the cool I really don't give a fukk how much Keith Thurman gets paid, I really don't I aint even a fan of him like that. Go back to the Crawford interview after the Mean Machine fight, he called out ALL TOP PBC WELTERWEIGHTS, just 8 months ago he wasn't talking about belts, or specifically say only Spence or Pac, he said line em up and he will knock them down, and now he has a whole buffet platter of good competitive fights he can make that can make him money and build his profile which he has been BEGGING for like a damn female begging the dude they fukk with to take them out on damn date and now we get excuse after excuse after excuse out of him and his fans when y'all are getting EXACTLY WHAT HE AND Y'ALL BEEN ASKING FOR?! :mjlol:

I can't with y'all today man. :snoop: Why are y'all so resistant to this man making a good competitive fight, that can make him and Bob a lot of money and will build his profile by a significant margin and y'all are juelzing as to why he shouldn't fight him.

At the end of the day I am a FIGHT FAN. I want to see Crawford fight everybody, I want to see Spence fight everybody, I want to see Thurman fight everybody, Porter pretty much HAS fought everybody, Danny after the Spence fight will have fought EVERYBODY. Why is the resistance so high to this? This is exactly what y'all wanted and been BEGGING for and now you turn your nose up at it? :mindblown:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Ima jus leave this here :sas2:

All these fights he can make that will shut up me, @ChocolateGiddyUp , @LauderdaleBoss , @R=G , literally will have to make us shut the fukk up and we get nothing but resistance and excuses. This is MADNESS bro, most people who are fans of a fighter who has been 'ducked' for so long would be ecstatic they fighter is finally getting they chance to shine, and these nikkas act like they too good for this shyt. :dead:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
So the guy taking real fights is the problem..not the guy facing washed Amir Khan? Kids see what they wanna see..lol

who said guys weren't taking fights? round robin kept guys busy for years. :troll:
nikkas gave Bud they ass to kiss and now he got the leverage and they gotta get in line while he sit back and control his own destiny.
thurman desperation don't move Bud. Bud threatening to fight NOBODY in 2020 if the bread ain't right so obviously he in a position to make the fight he wants. Manny doing the same thing, speaking of manny that's the real match Thurman need to be clout chasing on. Go beg for that rematch loser

and now he has a whole buffet platter of good competitive fights he can make that can make him money

you answered your own question
The irony of yall being mad Bud is behaving like an ELITE P4P type fighter is funny.
Canelo doing the same shyt. Mayweather once explained why he fights who he wants and not who the fans demand he fights. We don't evn know what Manny want right now. It is what it is. Ppl just going have to be mad.
The only fighters that deserve to make Bud ask how high when they say jump are manny and spence. Anybody else can gtfoh. especially if they aint got shyt to offer besides a "name" on a resume.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
who said guys weren't taking fights? round robin kept guys busy for years. :troll:
nikkas gave Bud they ass to kiss and now he got the leverage and they gotta get in line while he sit back and control his own destiny.
thurman desperation don't move Bud. Bud threatening to fight NOBODY in 2020 if the bread ain't right so obviously he in a position to make the fight he wants. Manny doing the same thing, speaking of manny that's the real match Thurman need to be clout chasing on. Go beg for that rematch loser

you answered your own question
The irony of yall being mad Bud is behaving like an ELITE P4P type fighter is funny.
Canelo doing the same shyt. Mayweather once explained why he fights who he wants and not who the fans demand he fights. We don't evn know what Manny want right now. It is what it is. Ppl just going have to be mad.
The only fighters that deserve to make Bud ask how high when they say jump are manny and spence. Anybody else can gtfoh. especially if they aint got shyt to offer besides a "name" on a resume.

Floyd Mayweather was in a string of extremely high grossing PPVs, and guess what Floyd still had to take a risk and take less money to make a fight with Oscar to turn himself into a star. Canelo has 2 PPVs with over 1 millipn PPV buys, nobody gives a fukk about Crawford like that bruh, NOBODY, more people watched Teofimo Lopez knock out Commey than they watched Crawford fight Mean Machine. Crawford aint in a position to demand shyt bruh, he should be happy he finally getting exactly what he asked for. BEGGARS CANNOT BE CHOOSERS BRUH!

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I have no idea how this wasn't a bigger thing. Especially given the time period and the fact most of his fanbase are hispanics and blacks
Dude legit said he preferred sleeping in bed with his fat friend over his own wife :dahell:

Cotto is a whole deviant....i miss those HBO 24/7 episodes though..they were entertainment most of the time...nothing has come close to this outside of the inside the super six stuff

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Crawford aint in a position to demand shyt bruh, he should be happy he finally getting exactly what he asked for. BEGGARS CANNOT BE CHOOSERS BRUH!

how is he not when that's literally what he doing :mjtf:
Thurman allegedly begging for $3 million and Bud made more than that fighting Horn, Khan and Mean Machine types. His current situation give him the flexibility to move like guys who sell way more PPV. That's a testament to the type deal his team got him :manny:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

64af2de450ea5005e522077c06471fb2c148b480.png