Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I gave Canelo his props for his accomplishments as I should, but man I can't keep giving him a pass when honestly given his status in the sport what he been doing recently making Crawford look like a fukking saint. He handpicked a trash opponent for a title fight, instead of a good unification fight and nikkas is defending it. Boxing needs a good fight from the 'face' of boxing, and I gave him pass after pass even though you and @patscorpio amongst others been saying he move like a hoe...

He still did the good lords work with GGG though. :blessed:
Lol at you keep mentioning that last shyt...the Triple God Cipher Allah is doing just fine. He is a world champion in 2020 and tells ppl to be Good Boys in this crazy world. Hes doing alright

But cosign the other shyt you said

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yea I'm not a fan, honestly not even sure he beats Dulorme
Honestly I thought he would wash out...but his 140 run up until Ramirez fight was an impressive level up

Its only because of that I give him a fighting chance at pbc 147. If he gets a legit belt, I'll be surprised though

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

It's crazy he signed a deal to fight for a promotion that can get him good fights at the weight class he is gonna move up and fight at fairly easily, I figured he would just stay with DAZN and milk that tit until it shriveled up and fell off fighting nobody and say he's being ducked... :mjgrin:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hooker vs Jamal James or Lipinets
hooker vs jamal james would be interesting..their dimensions are like the same except hooker punches harder but james has more punch resistance

lowkey feel lipinets doesnt belong at 147..also feel he is a little overrated

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
why? 3 fighters that i stan are world champions in 2020 and hes one of them :blessed:..lets hope struggle filled danny garcia doesnt beat down a compromised spence in a couple of months :umad:

He only a champ cause Canelo gifted him a belt... or was Canelo just trying to get out of fighting Derevyachenko, I really don't know anymore. :mjcry:

We shall see bruh, I'ma let Spence Danny and what happens after that play out exactly how I believe(and the aftermath what I have heard a rumor about through one of my guys) it's gonna play out and then all the haters gonna have to shut the fukk up. :mjlit: