Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
give DLH a couple of tune ups and have DLH vs Canelo for ultimate fukkery :mjlit:

“Canelo’s an amazing fighter. He’s the best, he’s a pound-for-pound champ. He hits like a mule. I don’t know. “You’re throwing me in the fire here. But that’s a challenge that, I never backed down from anybody. But we’ll have to wait and see. CANELO vs OSCAR DE LA HOYA Imagine the fireworks if a promoter actually agreed to take on his own star-fighter inside the ropes? – It would be an unprecedented move – to say the least. Pay-Per-View interest would go through the roof and certainly give Canelo the opportunity to hit over two million buys in his career once again.

If you use this content, you legally agree to credit World Boxing News and backlink to our story Oscar De La Hoya vs Canelo – Returning promoter won’t rule out fight at 47 | WBN - World Boxing News

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That jab looks nasty

funny how these retired boxers are more aesthetically pleasing to watch in training then active fighters

yup..oscar is from the generation where it was the norm to develop a solid fundamental foundation

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I been saying Canelo wasn't moving right for years but nikkas hated GGG too much to see it for what it was. :manny:

So after creating division log jams at 154 and 160, now nikkas wanna get upset with his 168 fukkery. :mjlol:

to be fair floyd created the log jam at 154..more than canelo did at that weight....canelo def though jammed up 160