Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

dont sleep what you think, dude is entertaining. needs some names now or perhaps too early.

funny dude.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

dont sleep what you think, dude is entertaining. needs some names now or perhaps too early.

funny dude.

he has some power and he's aggressive but he is not that special...his last fight showed he still needs to develop

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
to be fair floyd created the log jam at 154..more than canelo did at that weight....canelo def though jammed up 160

Disagree

Floyd at 154 was always a cash grab novelty act. Everybody knew he wasn't seriously campaigning at that weight. Only the welters were seriously chasing big fights with Floyd. Guys like Oscar, Cotto, and Canelo had enough juice to make dude move up. Nobody else besides those guys could do that. shyt we barely even give Floyd mythical match ups at that weight because of it.

Canelo on the other hand won a belt at 160 and ran back to 154 to fight Beefy and Khan instead of real 154 threats (Andrade/Charlos) bytched about being too small for GGG only to fight Chavez Jr at 166 or some shyt before the 1st GGG fight.

Dude literally jumps around multiple divisions while never giving fans the fights they want, when they want them. :snoop:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Disagree

Floyd at 154 was always a cash grab novelty act. Everybody knew he wasn't seriously campaigning at that weight. Only the welters were seriously chasing big fights with Floyd. Guys like Oscar, Cotto, and Canelo had enough juice to make dude move up. Nobody else besides those guys could do that. shyt we barely even give Floyd mythical match ups at that weight because of it.

Canelo on the other hand won a belt at 160 and ran back to 154 to fight Beefy and Khan instead of real 154 threats (Andrade/Charlos) bytched about being too small for GGG only to fight Chavez Jr at 166 or some shyt before the 1st GGG fight.

Dude literally jumps around multiple divisions while never giving fans the fights they want, when they want them. :snoop:

but floyd held those 154 wbc/wba belts..he still held that division up...i used to complain about 154 and he was the main reason why..everyone wanted a shot at him but floyd would fight there when convenient..when floyd retired and vacate the belts..154 got a hell of a lot better within a couple of years..canelo avoided some cats at 154 but he didnt do the shyt to the level of what he did at 160..that i agree with you about

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disagree

:russ:your post is a reminder of just how much I hate his matchmaking.

That Khan/L.Smith/Chavez Jr is like some of the worst string of consecutive matches from a huge draw in boxing.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I been saying Canelo wasn't moving right for years but nikkas hated GGG too much to see it for what it was. :manny:

So after creating division log jams at 154 and 160, now nikkas wanna get upset with his 168 fukkery. :mjlol:

I gave Canelo his props for his accomplishments as I should, but man I can't keep giving him a pass when honestly given his status in the sport what he been doing recently making Crawford look like a fukking saint. He handpicked a trash opponent for a title fight, instead of a good unification fight and nikkas is defending it. Boxing needs a good fight from the 'face' of boxing, and I gave him pass after pass even though you and @patscorpio amongst others been saying he move like a hoe...

He still did the good lords work with GGG though. :blessed: