Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
My mans gonna get a legit 168lb title and he won't even have to get out of first gear for it, must be nice. :wow:

No smoke for Benavidez though when he had the belt... :francis:

They literally handpicked him and said he can fight for the belt against a scrub. To be fair Canelo wouldn’t have to get out of first gear if he took the same route as all the other belt holders.

Callum Smith won the WSB so I can let him slide but that was really a lackluster tournament. He beat a decent older George Groves and barley got by Ryder

BJS beat a taxi driver to get the WBO

Benavidez has to go thru Gavril and “no dog” Dirrell sorry ass.

Plant had to beat an overrated Uzi that only claim to fame was beating a overrated spaced out Dirrell.

I say Canelo walks to the title is easy fashion against all them opponents. It ain’t like any one of them had to face a murderers row to get their title.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
They literally handpicked him and said he can fight for the belt against a scrub. To be fair Canelo wouldn’t have to get out of first gear if he took the same route as all the other belt holders.

Callum Smith won the WSB so I can let him slide but that was really a lackluster tournament. He beat a decent older George Groves and barley got by Ryder

BJS beat a taxi driver to get the WBO

Benavidez has to go thru Gavril and “no dog” Dirrell sorry ass.

Plant had to beat an overrated Uzi that only claim to fame was beating a overrated spaced out Dirrell.

I say Canelo walks to the title is easy fashion against all them opponents. It ain’t like any one of them had to face a murderers row to get their title.

You say all that to prove what exactly. BJs, Benavudez, Plant, and Smith aint on nobodies P4P list like Canelo is. Like I said when you want to be one of the best and considered one of the best I expect more out of you.

Y'all really act like you can't understand why we hold Canelo to higher standards. :heh:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Like I said it was a cherry pick gone wrong, they thought since he was old he was gonna take him out... makes since since everytime Canelo finally gets around to fighting someone they got one foot in the door to retirement.

Seems like a mexican thing juelzing for hyped up cherry pickers. :mjlol:

Didn't want no parts of that 168 pound belt when Benavidez had it, now that it's between him and a janitor it's all good though.:lolbron:

Floyd was a cherry pick but he was a 3/1 favorite over canelo?? You sound ridiculous:hhh:......Every other day you in here sounding bitter over canelo. But the same fighters you dikkriding still don't have the resume he got. These guys don't even have anybody on their resume better than an over the hill kovalev :mjlol:....canelo's last 5 opponents are kovalev, Jacobs, Fielding, golovkin, golovkin.

Give me one fighter in boxing with a better 5 fight stretch going right now?.....go ahead. I really wanna hear this:sas2:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Floyd was a cherry pick but he was a 3/1 favorite over canelo?? You sound ridiculous:hhh:......Every other day you in here sounding bitter over canelo. But the same fighters you dikkriding still don't have the resume he got. These guys don't even have anybody on their resume better than an over the hill kovalev :mjlol:....canelo's last 5 opponents are kovalev, Jacobs, Fielding, golovkin, golovkin.

Give me one fighter in boxing with a better 5 fight stretch going right now?.....go ahead. I really wanna hear this:sas2:

Spence if we being honest, at the very least it's about even bruh. :manny:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Kovalev, Jacobs, and Fielding fights were ass. He had two good fights with GGG bruh. Spence had 2 good fights and 3 that were ass. Every fight a title was on the line for both fighter except when Spence fought Brook he took the title off him. Canelo had a unification fight as did Spence. Canelo took 3 belts, Spence took two. Bruh they neck and neck and I'm not even joking.

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Kovalev, Jacobs, and Fielding fights were ass. He had two good fights with GGG bruh. Spence had 2 good fights and 3 that were ass. Every fight a title was on the line for both fighter. Canelo had a unification fight as did Spence. Canelo took 3 belts, Spence took two. Bruh they neck and neck and I'm not even joking.

So now you say the kovalev fight was ass but on the day of the fight you were singing a different tune:sas2:

Let's see if Cinnamon can cement his legacy tonight. You trippin if you think Kovalev gonna be a pushover. I see how Canelo can win, but can he take the power and overcome the physical disadvantages.

So on the day of the fight you said this was a matchup that would CEMENT canelo's legacy. Even said people were crazy to assume kovalev would be a pushover. And you were right. But canelo went in there. Had some difficulty like we all said he would. Overcame the power and physical disadvantages that you also highlighted. And he got the knockout in brutal fashion. Now all of a sudden you wanna say that fight was ass??:what:.....does that quarantine life got you going crazy breh?.....and that was in November. But even in March of this year you were saying canelo fought everybody in front him and were showing him nothing but respect.

I mean they act like Canelo has been ducking all the comp his whole career. He done fought everybody, yeah some of the fights are closer than others, but Canelo hasn't had as many gifts as JCC.

Some of y'all just be completely flip flopping your opinions from one month to the next. You made these statements during and after canelo's last fight. There's really nothing that could have happened since then to make you change your mind. You trippin right now:mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So now you say the kovalev fight was ass but on the day of the fight you were singing a different tune:sas2:

So on the day of the fight you said this was a matchup that would CEMENT canelo's legacy. Even said people were crazy to assume kovalev would be a pushover. And you were right. But canelo went in there. Had some difficulty like we all said he would. Overcame the power and physical disadvantages that you also highlighted. And he got the knockout in brutal fashion. Now all of a sudden you wanna say that fight was ass??:what:.....does that quarantine life got you going crazy breh?.....and that was in November. But even in March of this year you were saying canelo fought everybody in front him and were showing him nothing but respect.

Some of y'all just be completely flip flopping your opinions from one month to the next. You made these statements during and after canelo's last fight. There's really nothing that could have happened since then to make you change your mind. You trippin right now:mjlol:

All Canelo bullshyt about making a good fight changed my opinion bruh. :manny:

He has all these options and this is what we end up with. :unimpressed:

Yeah I said it my opinion can change bruh, I give Canelo his just props cause I'm respecting he did it. But those still weren't the best fights he could have made and you won't change my opinion on that. :stopitslime:

And you took what I said there a little out of context, the Kovalev fight itself was ASS, boring bruh legacy wise there is nothing wrong with it, but the fight itself was :russell:.

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Could you imagine Floyd goin for a vacant title against Senchenko??

Canelo is better than this ... unless he trying to be undisputed... Which we kno he won’t because of who is the IBF Champ :mjgrin:

#sweethands :umad:

Canelo tried to fight Plant on short rest too, just like Kovalev. Yeah it changed my opinion of him you just had a snoozefest fight because your opponent was on short rest and I gave you a pass, just for you to turn around and do it again! :francis: that was a big red flag to me.

Then the WBC president says you had choices for who to fight for this vacant belt and you chose Yildrim over Callum Smith?! :dahell: Let's not act like the WBC aint been ignoring Dillian Whyte mando status for like 4 years now, they will put Yildrim on the backburner for a unification fight.

Bruh I gave this man a pass for doing the good lords work with GGG but man how many times do I have to hear about you having contract negotiation issues before I realize you are the fukking problem. There are no more old men to fight, nothing but young men his age or younger, young hungry lions and he CHOOSES YILDRIM. Nah bruh I can't keep letting the shyt slide.

Charlo coming up to be his mando and he becomes 'franchise' just to go fight Kovalev and come back down and face a weak ass fight. Nah bruh.

Man I can't keep overlooking this shyt and giving him a pass anymore bruh, he literally giving proof to the rumors of his cherry picking ways bruh, it's becoming blatant and I can't keep ignoring it.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Canelo tried to fight Plant on short rest too, just like Kovalev. Yeah it changed my opinion of him you just had a snoozefest fight because your opponent was on short rest and I gave you a pass, just for you to turn around and do it again! :francis: that was a big red flag to me.

Then the WBC president says you had choices for who to fight for this vacant belt and you chose Yildrim over Callum Smith?! :dahell: Let's not act like the WBC aint been ignoring Dillian Whyte mando status for like 4 years now, they will put Yildrim on the backburner for a unification fight.

Bruh I gave this man a pass for doing the good lords work with GGG but man how many times do I have to hear about you having contract negotiation issues before I realize you are the fukking problem. There are no more old men to fight, nothing but young men his age or younger, young hungry lions and he CHOOSES YILDRIM. Nah bruh I can't keep letting the shyt slide.

Charlo coming up to be his mando and he becomes 'franchise' just to go fight Kovalev and come back down and face a weak ass fight. Nah bruh.

Man I can't keep overlooking this shyt and giving him a pass anymore bruh, he literally giving proof to the rumors of his cherry picking ways bruh, it's becoming blatant and I can't keep ignoring it.

Plant told em he’d be ready for September... Canelo N em all of a sudden lost the number

the main reason I did not want Benavidez to fukk this up was because now Canelo can get that WBC for free... the euros jus goin wait for Canelo N sell they belts freezing out Plant

Benavidez doesn’t stress eat... fights the nikka who terrorizes his entire family ... Plant gets the green belt N red belt N now you can’t duck him