Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Because they were bullshyt and hyped more than they should have been lol

Jacobs is bullshyttin..personally I think hes doing it to fulfill his matchroom contract..it would be his last fight on it

Those fights were bullshyt, but them two fights for Jacobs is damn near as bad or worse.

Consistency Cops :francis:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
No need for Boxrec friend ... we were both there for all the fukkery... you can try to block it out all you want but we both kno who was really IBF champ ...there’s a reason Young Danny was Ring Champ :umad:

then who did he win an IBF belt from? :heh:..you've been checkmated bruh...you cant win this argument if there is no mention as danny garcia as an official ibf world champion...and believe me..i know these things:sas2:

andy ruiz is the only one PBC fighter to have 3 belts under the banner..this is facts..i can screenshot that for you if you want

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup
The stage was set for them to reach the next level and then they took a lil stumble that took them a whole year to work through.

I also feel like a Canelo/GGG/Jacobs/ fight would have helped raise their profile too if it would have happened.

You gotta treat the Charlos as almost 1 fighter, they've tripled their IG following over the last 2 years, both are at 330K each or something on IG. After the PPV if they deliver, they'll probably be at 500K each at least... that's 1 million, pretty close to Broner.

Jermell needs to unify with a KO on the PPV, and then run through JRoc, Hurd (they can rebuild this) and Lubin again.. and to be honest they can probably do a Charlo vs Harrison 3 if they rebuild Harrison right, that fight will do numbers just on the history and trash talk alone.

You're right with the bigger one, Jermall needs a Canelo/GGG to really hit that next tier, or he needs to beat someone like Porter if he decides to move up to MW.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sweethands whoopin the shyt outta one leg cripples like a Prime Brock Lesnar :whew:

RingedInsistentGuillemot-size_restricted.gif