Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Facts...
nikkas wouldn't let Swift live down them Paulie and Ghost fights.
Because they were bullshyt and hyped more than they should have been lol

Jacobs is bullshyttin..personally I think hes doing it to fulfill his matchroom contract..it would be his last fight on it

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Also remember Jacobs pulled the Charlo's card on camera..I think it was Jermall...that wasnt a good look

Was gonna say this too. Danny made dude fall the way the fuk back by his damn self lol. He found out real quick how Danny rolled

Also both Charlo's come across (at least to me) as obnoxious emotional dudes which doesn't help

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Was gonna say this too. Danny made dude all the way the fuk back by his damn self lol. He found out real quick how Danny rolled

Also both Charlo's come across (at least to me) as obnoxious emotional dudes which doesn't help

exactly..how are you a lion and you do that on camera? :heh:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thats the thing jermall took that paper belt so passively. Derevyanchenko is a step in the right direction in comparison to his recent comp. But he needs another high profile bout, if he wins

Meanwhile Jermell is on a path for a rare 3 belt unification that only Andy Ruiz within PBC accomplished. Knocking off Rosario makes him top dog at a loaded division. A loss would prolly hurt him more than derevyanchenko beating Jermall

We both kno Swift won that IBF belt 3 separate times :ufdup:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Honestly don't get why Charlos aren't bigger stars. I'm spitballing based off social media hype but it seems like Tank Davis is a more popular fighter. Def think dudes like Broner were bigger with a fraction of the success.
Charlos have passion/personality, trash talk, flashly, took 0s, give knockouts :yeshrug:
Sound simplistic but you'd think these guys would get more hype just off the fact they twins and that's an interesting angle to promote
Maybe this PPV sets them into the top tier

They aren't bigger stars because they waited waaaaay too long to get shyt popping in their divisions... So many dope wars and possible trilogies we shoulda seen over the years. Especially at 154.. and even at 160 but these guys we're too stuck on waiting for Canelo or ggg..

A large part of why Tank n AB are big is due to their association with Floyd Mayweather.. If it wasn't for that Nobody outside of hardcore fans would no these guys.. Maybe Broner since all that c00ning he done over the years made for good entertainment

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We both kno Swift won that IBF belt 3 separate times :ufdup:

boxrec is your friend

upload_2020-8-12_20-42-25.png

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A large part of why Tank n AB are big is due to their association with Floyd Mayweather.. If it wasn't for that Nobody outside of hardcore fans would no these guys.. Maybe Broner since all that c00ning he done over the years made for good entertainment

this is the thing broner used the floyd rub but he made himself an attraction for better or for worse...when broner was in his "prime"..these other nikkas were not selling themselves like that...you knew it was official when he got 1.2 million ppl to watch him fight ashley theophane on spike TV lol...this is why i say right now that him and pac are pbc's biggest draws