Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

unfortunate....forgot about this card too...ever since i heard about martinez being injured and he was gone from the main event..i kinda put it to the backburner

so that card, the benavidez card, and ufc on saturday night..loaded ass night of combat sports

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMFAO

Shawn fight at 160?!?! CHARLO?!?!?!? :heh:

nyggas just be saying anything

You gotta treat and build both Charlos as individuals so they dont rely on a twin factor. Especially since one twin's career trajectory is moving a little differently than the other. Jermell needs to knock off either Teixeira or Castano after although most likely one of those mandatories will be up first before that can happen. Porter going up to MW? Why? You gotta think outside the PBC bubble breh :heh:..because that is what Jermall should have been doing. Just like Danny Jacobs did after he realized fighting Quillin and Mora twice wasnt getting him where he needed to be.

Jermell is doing a good job differentiating himself with the YouTube channel and staying consistent with the content.

He also puts himself out there a little bit more as far as doing interviews.

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Jermell is doing a good job differentiating himself with the YouTube channel and staying consistent with the content.

Jermell also fights much better competition than Jermall as well low key.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

yeah Jermell is more outgoing and fights that way too

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
its not lowkey..he really does...theres a noticeable difference in comp

Yup, but I think its also because 154 moves faster as a division. Hell, when Mall was there his names weren't even bad. He got K9, Trout, and Krillin. Moved to 160 and the best he could do was Korobov so far. .

At middleweight, everyone has their own story arc, whereas 154 all the stories kinda converge with each other.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yup, but I think its also because 154 moves faster as a division. Hell, when Mall was there his names weren't even bad. He got K9, Trout, and Krillin. Moved to 160 and the best he could do was Korobov so far. .

At middleweight, everyone has their own story arc, whereas 154 all the stories kinda converge with each other.
Basically lmw is the mcu. Anyone can catch a fade

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

and worse...korobov was his most memorable fight as champion for all the wrong reasons