Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I don't know how people think ottke had pillow hands? He has more ko's than anyone in history if we include the sleeping viewers :mjgrin:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I might legit shed a tear during the ring walks of spence-garcia. My heart can't take this shyt anymore:mjcry:.......there's nothing like the feeling you get when a big fight is about to go down :wow:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did Al not sign Lorenzo Simpson? Dude came from Gervonta gym, had Floyd co-signing him and even fought on PBC cards.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Eddie out there spitting facts.

$1.2m is down right disrespectful for a title fight. I'm even more shocked Loma only getting $3.5m and he they biggest star, well second biggest now behind Fury. Bob really out here treating boxers like the Walton family treats they workers. Watch if Teofimo don't go along with it Bob gonna find a way to get the strap off him quickly.

The axe murderer

Daps
$1.2m is down right disrespectful for a title fight. I'm even more shocked Loma only getting $3.5m and he they biggest star, well second biggest now behind Fury. Bob really out here treating boxers like the Walton family treats they workers. Watch if Teofimo don't go along with it Bob gonna find a way to get the strap off him quickly.
Quite telling that lot got more shyt to talk about haymon than bob :jbhmm:

The axe murderer

Daps
The hate Al Haymon gets is unreal for a man who has never given a single interview. You know they hate to see a black man who won't play they little silly ass game and is beating them at it as well.
:yeshrug:Anyone denying it is blind. Can dislike some shyt pbc is on hell I do but the venom haymon gets ridiculous but we've known