Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Mean Machine vs TBA Main Event on ESPN for Mexican independence.....

giphy.gif

Mean Machine vs Vergil Ortiz Jr. I'm calling it now.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
That’s a good fight ... I don’t see Virgil goin on ESPN tho

The fight can be made on DAZN I think Bob would loan him. Vergil needs a fight like that to prove a point with all that shyt he was talking, back it up. It took Crawford 9 rounds to get him out of there and he got dropped in the process, get him out of there quicker and cleaner than he did to prove your point. I don't know I'm old school, if I talk some shyt I'm gonna go show you and back my shyt up.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Watching Beterbiev vs Gvozdyk is scary though. Beterbiev has holes in his game, but I feel bad for anyone who has go 12 against him.

He doesn't even look like he's putting a lot of effort or force into his punches, but his jabs to the body were basically taking Gvozdyk's air out at will.

Not to mention the glancing blows towards the back of the head and the rough housing on the inside.

That's a fighter that helped Ward decide he was ready for retirement.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Watching Beterbiev vs Gvozdyk is scary though. Beterbiev has holes in his game, but I feel bad for anyone who has go 12 against him.

He doesn't even look like he's putting a lot of effort or force into his punches, but his jabs to the body were basically taking Gvozdyk's air out at will.

Not to mention the glancing blows towards the back of the head and the rough housing on the inside.

Beterbiev has a lot of holes in his game, low key I'd like to see him fight David Benavidez that shyt would be :whew:.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

yeah beterbiev doesnt have too many fundamental weaknesses

he is a slow starter and he is slightly chinny
if you let him off the hook and let him warm up into the fight, you have a fight on your hands
the 2 guys that dropped him, beterbiev ended up putting them away brutally

but really the biggest issue for beterbiev is inactivity..he needs to fight and fight often so he isnt shaking off ring rust everytime he fights

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Beterbiev has a lot of holes in his game, low key I'd like to see him fight David Benavidez that shyt would be :whew:.

I can't even imagine Benavidez trying to crowd Beterbiev.:russ:

Don't even think we'll see Gilberto Ramirez ever fight Beterbiev.

yeah beterbiev doesnt have too many fundamental weaknesses

he is a slow starter and he is slightly chinny
if you let him off the hook and let him warm up into the fight, you have a fight on your hands
the 2 guys that dropped him, beterbiev ended up putting them away brutally

but really the biggest issue for beterbiev is inactivity..he needs to fight and fight often so he isnt shaking off ring rust everytime he fights

I wonder what's going on with his mandatory. He is definitely a fighter that needs to stay active.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I can't even imagine Benavidez trying to crowd Beterbiev.:russ:

Don't even think we'll see Gilberto Ramirez ever fight Beterbiev.

I wonder what's going on with his mandatory. He is definitely a fighter that needs to stay active.
hes supposed to be facing his mandatory next month in russia