Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Didnt Gzozydyk retire after this? Man those body shots hurt him each time. Beterbiev is good as hell
he wasnt going to but i guess the covid stuff kinda made him think deep

but i was there live..they both beat the hell out of each other...beterbiev at the end had trademarks and shyt around his eyes but he was like he was ready to go some more...i was in the back and i saw teddy and the rest of gvozdyk's team looking pissed...gvozdyk was really fukked up!!! dude was taken the hospital in an ambulance

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
he wasnt going to but i guess the covid stuff kinda made him think deep

but i was there live..they both beat the hell out of each other...beterbiev at the end had trademarks and shyt around his eyes but he was like he was ready to go some more...i was in the back and i saw teddy and the rest of gvozdyk's team looking pissed...gvozdyk was really fukked up!!! dude was taken the hospital in an ambulance
why would teddy be pissed? his guy got his ass beat

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:dame:

Errol Spence has a serious case of Gyno : Boxing

1gd8a6k63oe51.jpg

:dame:
wtf

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Slick boxing isn't slick in today's fight game most of the time. For instance, all that footwork Lomachenko has and he can't get out of the way of a jab to save his fukking life. Sweet Pea was slick, Floyd was slick, Sugar Ray Leonard was slick, guys who are called slick in today's boxing game(looking at Loma and Crawford in particular, not the only ones but the biggest offenders given the status they have in the sport) take a lot of punches to be 'slick' fighters.

Tevin Farmer was the poster child for fake slick boxer to me. IIRC Loma and Crawford opponents have very low punch %s according to Compubox at least. Before MM fight Crawford had one of the lowest opponent punch % in boxing, guys would only land 7-8 punches per round against him

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Tevin Farmer was the poster child for fake slick boxer to me. IIRC Loma and Crawford opponents have very low punch %s according to Compubox at least. Before MM fight Crawford had one of the lowest opponent punch % in boxing, guys would only land 7-8 punches per round against him

Ricky Burns, Gamboa, Benavidez, and Mean Machine were all touching him up. Hank Lundy was touching him up, Amir Khan kept a jab in his face. Punch stats can be misleading bro, already had this argument with someone when I tried to tell them that before Benavidez gassed out in like round 7 him and Crawford were hitting each other just as much as the other one was.

Lomachenko used to not get hit a lot when he was fighting at 126 and 130, he gets hit at 135 since he fighting people his size now.