Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
why the drake,.

more like..

tumblr_mjtvptWnoE1rab4ejo1_500.gif

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
slick boxing can be tough to pull off but you look at any top ten all time p4p list and its going to be all cute or slick boxers at the top and all the boxer-punchers, all the sluggers, are guys you will see pop up more around the top 15-20 slots.
That true though henry Armstrong gonna have to be there too and he seemed more like a nonstop pressure fighter

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the Eddie Hearn show in their garden yesterday, was really good overall and it looked dope too. Cheeseman vs Egginton was a really entertaining fight, enjoyed that. I was also interested to see Dillian Whyte's fighter Fabio Wardley again who's a heavyweight and he had a good KO win, about 6'5 and can move relatively well, could be a prospect. Dalton Smith also put on a very good boxing display, good show.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Chatty patty shyt but Haney out chea boo'd up with Rick Ross ex fiance Lira Galore :snoop:
nikka must have mommy issues. First he Was dating Black Chyna, then there’s a video with Angela Yee talking a little too much with Haney now this. Date someone your age little nikka Young p*ssy> Old p*ssy:gucci:

Hey as long as he keeps doing his thing in the ring fukk it :yeshrug: