Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Now that the Spence/Swift fight is official, here's my thoughts...

Spence should be the favorite. But I wanna see how he takes the left hook and straight right from Danny.

Porter rocked Errol a few times, definitely had him hurt once. Danny is a bigger puncher than Porter, and Errol doesn't have the footwork of a Thurman or Porter to avoid all those shots.

Spence's best bet is to pump the jab from mid range and hit the body as much as possible (Porter really had Swift uncomfortable when he went to the body). Stay away from the inside. Danny has an insane chin, so he's knock gonna KO him and all he'll do is put himself in the line of fire for Danny's big punches. Stay in mid range and he should definitely be able to outwork him.

Spence by UD is my prediction

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I completely forgot this fight still hasn't happened yet lol. Prograis vs Taylor and Inoue vs Donaire feel like they happened a lifetime ago and these dudes still haven't fought.

This is a sign the sauerland bros need to leave CW alone for next season..if there is one.. but this fade needs to happen soon

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

people don't forget.:mjlit:

This is exactly how I see spence approaching Danny. Pressuring him and forcing him to open up. Danny hates when guys smother his offense. It could come back to bite Spence in the ass if he gets wreckless though. I think Spence's height and reach advantage will show out here. And I think Spence is faster and has more precision in his combos. Danny can get very wide. And if he gets hit clean he starts hesitating to throw punches. If Spence establishes his body punching early I see Danny taking a serious beating. He's gonna have to land something serious early to get Spence's respect. Don't see it happening though.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Ring Magazine recently released their updated heavyweight rankings...

Tyson Fury is the current ring champion and the rankings are as follows...

1: AJ
2: Whyte
3: Wilder
4: Ortiz
5: Ruiz
6: Povetkin
7: Parker
8: Hunter
9: Rivas
10: Pulev

Main issue I have with that is Ortiz being too high, it's a weird 1, Ruiz beat AJ who is ranked number 1, way surpasses anything on Ortiz's record.