Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Right...I think hes overrated as hell but his chin is cro magnon status...his chin and punch resistance has been tested by legit punchers..some who punch harder than Spence
He aint never faced a body puncher like this...thats how you drop him and Canelo.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, I don't expect a lot of fireworks in the Spence vs Garcia fight. I think Spence will go in there and just box Garcia, instead of trying to run him over. Spence is hard headed though, and he has said numerous times he likes to mix it up and fight rough and rugged so I don't know. At the end of the day even if a fighter has the ability to fight a certain way, they can't fight what's in their DNA.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Prior to the accident, I would have said Spence is going to bully Garcia. I wouldn't have been surprised if he stopped Garcia. I love Danny's defense and counter punching too, but Spence would have hurt him throughout the course of 12 rounds. Can see Danny's face being all kinds of fukked up after taking a beating to his body first. Again though, that pre accident. I don't know what to expect from Spence now. Have to wait and see.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
If Eubanks didn't fukking suck, he wouldn't have ducked that GGG fade. He knew what level he was at.

Spence gonna try to use the Mikey gameplan on Swift and that shyt gonna backfire.

Bud gets his ass kicked by Zab at 140.

Top Rank lowkey think Teofimo too dangerous for Loma.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Ironically, Danny is your username at 147.
tenor.gif