Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yeah I had to watch it a couple times
rIWszQy.png

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Screenshot-20200723-152811-2.png

Screenshot-20200723-152840-2.png

I see the triple #GGGroupies getting real bold today knowing damn well Golovkin couldn't sell a PPV in 2020 on any date.:mjlol:

Maybe if Golovkin wasn't getting bullied by Derevy Canelo wouldn't have these issues.:why:

Maybe if Smith didn't need gift decisions against Ryder we wouldn't be having these discussions.:hhh:

Maybe if Andrade fought Charlo, the public would have another mega fight hyped up.:beli:

It's a goddamn shame seeing these grown men waiting around instead of forcing the issue.

And it's still the #Cartel on all you hating azz #GGGroupies

I see you left out a certain somebody ... I respect it breh :obama:

PolishedIdioticBurro-size_restricted.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rigondeaux Fears The Top Guys Will Avoid Him at 118
By Elisinio Castillo

Published On Thu Jul 23, 2020, 08:58 PM EST

Guillermo Rigondeaux is waiting for his next opponent, but fears that many will continue to avoid him.

Premier Boxing Champions recently announced their schedule for the rest of 2020 on Showtime, and for the moment Rigondeaux was not slated for any of the cards.

Now it remains to be seen if he will appear on the programming schedule for PBC on Fox Sports, along with some of his compatriots like Erislandy Lara, Luis Ortiz, Rancés Barthelemy and Yordenis Ugás.

guillermo-rigondeaux%20(26).jpg

The two-time Olympic champion would have liked to fight at least twice more before the end of the year, but he understands that the coronavirus has derailed everything.

"I'm waiting to see what happens to this madness that has happened with the coronavirus. Everything stopped for a little bit, but boxing matches are already back. PBC is back and I hope to be there first," Rigondeaux told George Ebro.

“They say something is coming soon, but it is still unclear. Until then I keep training, not a day goes by that I'm not running or doing something in the Miami gyms. I can't stand still, whether or not I have a fight. My life is training.

"Without an audience, it's a bit boring, but I think we should go out and do our job in the best possible way, while we hope that everything improves and people can return to see boxing live.

"[What happened to me before], I'm afraid that will happen again at 118, [where nobody wants to fight me], but don't get your hopes up because I'm going to stay at 118. There are good fighters in the division, but they know they are going to lose [against me] ... that's the second part of the problem.

"If they don't want to fight me at 118, well, I'll go up to 122 and I'm going to be a super champion again. I've always said that I'll be the king in two divisions, but I need the others to do their part and get in the ring with me.''

that would be odd if hes not on a fox or showtime card.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Billy Joe Struggle aka Sweet :dame: Hands kept whining about needing a longer training camp, so Canelo is giving him a full 52 week training camp. :ohlawd:

The #Cartel got smoke for anyone.:ufdup:

Sweethands been ready for September since before the Virus Friend

IBF Champ

By far the biggest tv draw at that weight class besides Canelo

Prolly coulda got him for the 5 milly too

Fishnets must’ve lost the number
giphy.gif

:mjgrin:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Not only did he land the pull counter, he shoulder rolled the the counter right hand. :mjgrin:

Textbook fukking boxing. :ohhh:

nikkas is ready to give out HOF awards when Crawford does that shyt against the Horns, Postols, and Mean Machines of the world. :mjlol:
but decide to look at that their feet like Allen Green did against Miranda, when GGG does that shyt to a nikka like Canelo of all people. :hhh:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I really dont understand what's happening with Canelos career. They're all over the place with trying to find him an opponent, while simultaneously avoiding any risk. Caleb Plant is a BAD matchup for Canelo at this point in his career; I can see why they would avoid him. Dont know enough about Callum Smith to have an opinion. Anyways he needs to fight someone with some risk, not a way over the hill Sergey fukking Kovalev.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I really dont understand what's happening with Canelos career. They're all over the place with trying to find him an opponent, while simultaneously avoiding any risk. Caleb Plant is a BAD matchup for Canelo at this point in his career; I can see why they would avoid him. Dont know enough about Callum Smith to have an opinion. Anyways he needs to fight someone with some risk, not a way over the hill Sergey fukking Kovalev.

GBP can be criticized for how hard is for them to fight a good opponent but Canelo is like the only dude who fights GGG 2X, Kovalev at 175 and Jacobs at 168 in 4 of hig last 5 fights but gets the criticism that he avoids risk.
Get a grip breh

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Worst managed superstar in recent times.......

Floyd, Trout, Pac, and Sadam fukking Ali had better showings against Cotto. :francis:

Fought Khan, Beefy, and Chavez jr instead of Andrade and the Charlo bros at 154:snoop:

Finally fights GGG while in possible peak roided condition and runs for 70% of the fight and gets an undeserved Draw. :scust:

Gets caught cheating before the rematch which lets GGG take away that nikkas own holiday event:mjlol:

Puts up a much better fight in the rematch and gets the nod (still catches multiple fades and actually gets hurt late):hhh:

Fights Rocky Fielding:usure:

Allows a drained Jacobs to win 4 or 5 rounds from him:gucci:

Lets a women's bout outshine his fight with Kovalev while playing second fiddle to UFC:mjlol:

Lets Oscar pump fake multiple fight offers in 3 divisions while seriously considering guys like Jason Quigley :ohhh:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Caleb Plant reminds me a little bit of Dmitry Pirog the Russian boxer in terms of defense.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Joshua Explains Why He Doesn't View Tyson Fury as Intimidating
By BoxingScene Staff

Published On Fri Jul 24, 2020, 04:15 AM EST

WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua does not view WBC champion Tyson Fury as an intimidating opponent.

Fury made a statement back in February, when he scored two knockdowns to eventually stop Deontay Wilder in the seventh round to capture the WBC world title at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

There is a lot of talk about a potential two-fight series between Joshua and Fury in 2021.

anthony-joshua%20(6)_16.jpg

If they do collide, Joshua sees nothing that really concerns him about the fight.

"What have you seen from Fury? A couple of feints? Moving around? What have you seen that makes him seem so intimidating? Speed? If the sport is lacking so much talent then all you need is feints and movement to be classed as a great of this generation..... With hard work, motivation and studying you can overcome that," Joshua told Sky Sports.

"So what do people see in Fury that is so fearsome, intimidating, that he can't be touched at the top level? I take him as a serious challenger, of course. But resume? It's taken him a long time to grow. His fight with Wladimir Klitschko was his first real challenge and he overcame it, but it took him eight years to build his experience and confidence.

"Then he had two years out and fought Deontay Wilder. He hasn't been in the deep end for long enough to show me that he can swim there for a long time. You have to continually prove that you belong there. You don't just come there once or twice. For me as a fighter, that's how you gain my respect."

Joshua will first have to make a mandatory defense against Kubrat Pulev in the coming months. And Fury has a trilogy fight with Wilder on his plate, with a target date of December 19th.

Should the champions walk away with their belts, then Fury has to deal with a mandatory order to face Dillian Whyte and Joshua has another mandatory order on his plate, against Oleksandr Usyk.

Chief Oluwafemi kickin knowledge..Fury exposes how much of a piss poor boxer Wilder is but then looks like this from a seemingly lesser fighter after

NINTCHDBPICT000522146735-e1569402053469.jpg

the gypsy luck will eventually come to an end. i hope its Femi that takes that zero

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Not only did he land the pull counter, he shoulder rolled the the counter right hand. :mjgrin:

Textbook fukking boxing. :ohhh:

nikkas is ready to give out HOF awards when Crawford does that shyt against the Horns, Postols, and Mean Machines of the world. :mjlol:
but decide to look at that their feet like Allen Green did against Miranda, when GGG does that shyt to a nikka like Canelo of all people. :hhh:

I guess that silenced the "GGG can't box" angle.