Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
tenor.gif

We gon act like d lo wouldn't have Parnell Whitaker headmovement if he started boxing young?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy to think jones started at welterweight

yeah dude probably knows every single angle to cutting weight

camps need to bring this nygga in as an advisor on a this shyt.

“hey we got a guy here 6’3, we’re gonna start him at cruiserweight and then move up to heavyweight “

GJ - “how about we start him at middleweight “

“he’s a big kid, he can’t make that weight.”

GJ - “I’ll show him how”

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
this mf pipino cuevas used to break bones :whoa:
If there is any at welter whose power I'd put up there with tito and hearns its him:whoa:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
This is the fight Charlo needs to put direct pressure on canelo. Dude hasn't fought anybody worth shyt since j rock. And he still got korobov problems :yeshrug:

But if Charlo manages to go in there and knock chenko out he would solidify himself at a truly elite guy. And it would setup a canelo fight perfectly. I Could even see dazn pushing for that fight over a little g one. Charlo knocking out the guy who fukked up golovkin. That's the whole reason canelo wants chenko as well. To do what little g failed to. So if Charlo can get that victory it would be huge. Chenko will be the biggest test of his life.

The public really doesn't care much about golovkin anymore. He's seen as damaged goods. Canelo vs Charlo and Spence vs Crawford is what the world needs right now. Great boxing matches but also guaranteed action. Both of those fights can end in knock out either way. Those are the type of matchups people want.

tenor.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

there were a lot of ppl on here that thought that rios would win and instead pacquiao beats the shyt outta him lol

it kinda sucked though that rios narrowly losing to mike alvarado (in a great fukking fight) got this fight instead of alvarado..alvarado instead got fed to ruslan and lost his belt brutally

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
there were a lot of ppl on here that thought that rios would win and instead pacquiao beats the shyt outta him lol

it kinda sucked though that rios narrowly losing to mike alvarado (in a great fukking fight) got this fight instead of alvarado..alvarado instead got fed to ruslan and lost his belt brutally
all accross the internet, seems unbelievable in hindsight...
tbf the only reason to this was Pac coming off :deadmanny: not because Rios was ever that good