Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:yeshrug:
I've been saying the difference in level has been hyperbolized on here. Like I'd pick the top PBC 147ers to beat those guys but it wouldn't be a cakewalk for them.

And he's right on with Horn. He gave Pac a much tougher fight than Bud, whether you think he won or not.
Lmao..wtf..i guess Rocky Felding gives David Benavidez hell too:laugh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:comeon:
C'mon breh, they struggled with good but not elite competition from time to time.
Porter just recently brought to the brink of losing by the same Ugas who only beat Dulorme because of point deductions. He also looked :ld: against Granados.
Danny has had Mauricio Herrera problems and Peterson also pushed his shyt.
Thurman got hurt by Josesito Lopez then got beaten by Pac (ok latter is fair play as Pac is still srong)
Spence seems to be the best of the pack but to be fair he hasn't clearly separated himself from them either, going life and death with Porter.

Pyramid theories, of course, don't work and it's imaginable that some of these dudes brought their better or worse forms to different fights but it's good to show that the gulf in skills ain't that big between em
Who has murdered Porter with ease? Life and death? 8 to 4, kid. And the knockdown puts the score out of the realms. Porter stayed busy but he ate lefts almost every single exchange..eventually got dropped by it.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I vividly remember Spence saying he would fight Crawford next back in 2019 as long as he agreed to a 60-40 split on the money and Bob Arum rejected it. But I'll let y'all cook though. :sas2:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Who has murdered Porter with ease? Life and death? 8 to 4, kid. And the knockdown puts the score out of the realms. Porter stayed busy but he ate lefts almost every single exchange..eventually got dropped by it.
Yea that was exactly my point. A tough fight with Porter is nothing to be ashamed for but Spence couldn’t separate himself from the others as the true standout of the PBC side of 147 with the performance. That’s all. I still rate him P4P though

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yea that was exactly my point. A tough fight with Porter is nothing to be ashamed for but Spence couldn’t separate himself from the others as the true standout of the PBC side of 147 with the performance. That’s all. I still rate him P4P though
Youre double talking...first you critiqued Spence for not treating Porter the way Roy treated James Toney yet Crawford has anyone close to that on his resume. Lol. Jacobs vs Canelo was closer than Spence vs Porter but I dont see anyone demanding to see that rematch. Porter came in with his stay busy game plan he tried with Danny Garcia and got outworked...simple as that.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Youre double talking...first you critiqued Spence for not treating Porter the way Roy treated James Toney yet Crawford has anyone close to that on his resume. Lol.

And...? What I said is Spence hasn't separated himself from the PBC pack, didn't say Bud did. Wasn't even a critic or only if u think stating someone hasn't separated himself yet is like shytting on him. It might happen in the future or it might not but so far it hasn't happened. Tha you find it offensive cause you believe Spence already heads and shoulders above his competitors is not my problem.

Jacobs vs Canelo was closer than Spence vs Porter but I dont see anyone demanding to see that rematch.

1. No it wasn't
  2. I don't demand a rematch either, though it was a great fight so I'd be down to see it again

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
And...? What I said is Spence hasn't separated himself from the PBC pack, didn't say Bud did. Wasn't even a critic or only if u think stating someone hasn't separated himself yet is like shytting on him. It might happen in the future or it might not but so far it hasn't happened. Tha you find it offensive cause you believe Spence already heads and shoulders above his competitors is not my problem.

1. No it wasn't
  2. I don't demand a rematch either, though it was a great fight so I'd be down to see it again
Of course he separated himself from the pack..he called Thurman out 4 years ago..begging for a fight. Danny was scared to fight..porter was scared to fight him..manny had Horn problems in Australia..Crawford has been facing jobbers...

Now his numbers been bigger and everybody want to fight him post accident...duh. lol. MANNY IS OUTRIGHT DUCKING HIM..you think everybody has outright forgot that? Lol. If Manny had faced him after Mikey got punked and had not ran to Thurman, we would of had Spence vs Crawford next so he can fight for Undisputed. What he always said..nyggas acting dense over this shyt.
Canelo is ducking Andrade by calling him boring and its all good from c00ns on here after he said he unify. Stupid. More important...very transparent and see through.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS