Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I never said Bud ducked Pac..

Im sure he wants the fight especially knowing that a win over Pac gets him closer to the fight everyone really wants the most which is him vs Spence, and Spence would have no more reason to continue stalling the fight and trying to get more leverage..

As far as him scared to say someone name :mjlol: yall can't be serious

Crawford-responds-to-Pacquiao-tweet.jpg

To be fair some one else did say that (not you) but strays will get caught if you mention Bud name
The bolded is true but i'm afraid Spence would line up Thurman and a rematch with Porter if he had to avoid "crossing the street"
that tweet is from 2020 and we'll see who his next opponent is :unimpressed:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I keep tryna told you, Real champions don't chase gatekeepers :lolbron:Its hard to get on top of the list of priorities when you lose every step up fight you been in at 147.

What’s Mikey Garcia?? :russ: Laid down N got 12-0 in his only quality 147 opp :bryan:

:deadmanny: Wants them easy fights nothing wrong with that

But Once Danny get them two belts it’s goin cost Manny more tho :ufdup:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Can’t diss Spence for having a close fight with Porter and UDing Mikey when them 2 would have been the best names on Crawford resume by far is kind of foul.

You didn’t hear breh?? Horn, Benavidez N Mean Machine is on the same level of Porter.... a W over Porter does nothing for Bud :mjgrin: