Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Pac ain't considering shyt, cmon now. That's a negotiation ploy for the fight against mikey :unimpressed:
If manny fight Bud next (or spence) I will be shocked
:mjlol: Manny dont have to use ploys or tactics to get fights with anyone.. If he wants Mikey then he gets the fight... unless the fighter or their promoter kills the fight

I want the receipts of Manny demanding the fight, already said that above

Manny scared to death to say certain ppl name. Crawford explicitly said Manny didn't fight him when he had multiple opportunities to fight him on first take. The idea that a black man (in boxing) going risk passing on an opportunity of a lifetime to fight Manny is ludicrous

So are you gonna ignore Crawford saying if he fights Pac it has to be at 140 or not?? You need receipts for this too? Arum even cosigned what Bud said.. That was then though.

Also never claimed Manny was demanding this fight.. I said he was open to it. Theres a difference. Manny is the cash cow he doesn't have to demand anyone to fight because they all already want to fight him.. But since you asked.. Here's Arum himself calling you a liar again

BTW.. Its not gonna be Spence next because Spence is still busy stalling the Spence/Bud fight by chasing Shawn Porter and Keith leftovers

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This isn't what happened at all...
Pacquiao was open to fight Bud, but at the time Arum wasn't trying to pay Pac the bag anymore.. Not only that Bud was on some shyt where if the fight happens it has to be at 140.. Arum himself Crawford promoter said he killed the fight because he didn't want that Pacquiao to get hurt.. The truth he wasn't ready to risk his future star Crawford to take an L from Pac who is on his way out.. Now Arum talking about Manny an Bud are in serious negotiations.. This the same guy you saying claimed Pac aint want the smoke :francis: Arum was just mad cause Pac was kicking his ass to the curb like he did Roach

As far as ducking the only good PBC welterweight.. All them dudes over there at PBC is on the same level.. Pac ducking a nikka that went 12 with a lightweight and went 12 and almost lost to one of his sparring partners :mjlol:
:damn:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:deadmanny: Scary to say Buds name :bryan:

I’m here for this Bud Stan on Bud Stan fukkery :youngsabo:Dap Digiornos brehs

@Black_Jesus like them republicans that embraced trump... now you gotta deal with the fakkit telling you to drink Lysol :sas1:

Manny was scared to death of Bud :sas2:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

@Black_Jesus like them republicans that embraced trump... now you gotta deal with the fakkit telling you to drink Lysol :sas1:

speaking of
79263113_372749557038403_7063031197006015956_n.jpg

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
So are you gonna ignore Crawford saying if he fights Pac it has to be at 140 or not??

Manny is the cash cow he doesn't have to demand anyone to fight because they all already want to fight him..

So Bud never ducked then cause we all know the above bolded is true in majority of cases :unimpressed:
Far as the 140lb request i'm search but that depends on WHEN bud said that if he really did. If he said that at 147 then ok cool that's sus but if he said that shyt from 140 then it's whatever.
And the video you posted shows Manny doing exactly what you claiming he don't have to do......contacting Arum for a fight with Bud:snoop:. End of the day is the A side need to be in the negotiation and most likely starting it for any fight to get traction. Arum already showed he was bending over backwards to get Manny a check trying set up fights in dubai and australia when all Manny PPVs were flopping like shyt :dead:. The bud match was probably an obvious play for Arum but Manny said no thanks, tried to finesse an easy Khan fight but took a L when that fell threw and Horn gave him that smoke

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

:ufdup:
#swiftset got a fight coming up with Spence or :deadmanny:... two nikkas Crawford ducked... them some hearty cherries :myman:

Either you now flip-flopping or its 2 different Chocs on the coli.. You let me know :smugbiden: who ducked who?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:deadmanny:

A lot of nikkas in here dont wanna deal with me now.. I got Thurman stans right now, got me on ignore cause an old Senator in his 40s that boxes part time exposed their boy..

Got Adrian Broner stans that abandoned the whole forum and ran to Twitter cause they was talking cash shyt saying AB would whoop Pac

Just know your time might be coming too. I pray Danny beats Spence just so we can see how you response when old ass :deadmanny: wipe the floor with him too

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:ufdup:

Either you now flip-flopping or its 2 different Chocs on the coli.. You let me know :smugbiden: who ducked who?

I was jus repeating what Dijon said friend... those aren’t my words:hubie: ... what say you about Manny being scared to death to speak Bud name ??

fzUi.gif

This new bombshell tho... Manny PPV were flopping N he needed Bud to sell :whoo:

Speak on that one too :lolbron:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Just know your time might be coming too. I pray Danny beats Spence just so we can see how you response when old ass :deadmanny: wipe the floor with him too

don't let PBC stans like chokeshyttyup gas it too much, I just had to speak on them lies on Bud. Pac will run thru the PBC bums and i fully expect spence to go life and death with danny :mjlol:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So Bud never ducked then cause we all know the above bolded is true in majority of cases :unimpressed:
Far as the 140lb request i'm search but that depends on WHEN bud said that if he really did. If he said that at 147 then ok cool that's sus but if he said that shyt from 140 then it's whatever.
And the video you posted shows Manny doing exactly what you claiming he don't have to do......contacting Arum for a fight with Bud:snoop:. End of the day is the A side need to be in the negotiation and most likely starting it for any fight to get traction. Arum already showed he was bending over backwards to get Manny a check trying set up fights in dubai and australia when all Manny PPVs were flopping like shyt :dead:. The bud match was probably an obvious play for Arum but Manny said no thanks, tried to finesse an easy Khan fight but took a L when that fell threw and Horn gave him that smoke

As far as BEFORE when both Bud and Pac were on TR, I never said Bud ducked Pac.. They weren't even in the same division.. My only issue with Bud at the time.. Was his energy for making that fight was almost non-existant.. I just wanted him to be a little more agressive with making the potential big fight to happen.. If you have to step out of character a little bit then fukking do it.. Make a name for yourself.. Crawford had this "its whatever" attitude.. and didn't really act like he wanted the fight... His energy never changed about the fight with Pac until after Pac lost to Jeff Horn.. And it didn't help that Arum just recently admitted that he killed the fight back then and didn't wanna see Pac hurt :scusthov:

As far as right now Bud is all about unification and rightfully so.. Im sure he wants the fight especially knowing that a win over Pac gets him closer to the fight everyone really wants the most which is him vs Spence, and Spence would have no more reason to continue stalling the fight and trying to get more leverage..

I posted that video only to prove that Pac is with the shyts at 41 yrs old.. Pac don't have to fight none of these nikkas.. He dont have to chase anybody.. Mikey is just a possible option.. If that was his number 1 choice that fight woulda been made...

As far as him scared to say someone name :mjlol: yall can't be serious

Crawford-responds-to-Pacquiao-tweet.jpg

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A lot of nikkas in here dont wanna deal with me now.. I got Thurman stans right now, got me on ignore cause an old Senator in his 40s that boxes part time exposed their boy..

Got Adrian Broner stans that abandoned the whole forum and ran to Twitter cause they was talking cash shyt saying AB would whoop Pac

There’s a reason the Senator keeps :whoa: Whenever it’s Swifts turn for a Shot :smugfavre:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
There’s a reason the Senator keeps :whoa: Whenever it’s Swifts turn for a Shot :smugfavre:
I keep tryna told you, Real champions don't chase gatekeepers :lolbron:Its hard to get on top of the list of priorities when you lose every step up fight you been in at 147.