Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So N So needs to fight on DAZN :youngsabo:

I wouldn't have a problem with DAZN doing some type of PPV model, as long as they lower the price to stream all the other fights they have. If they did it like ESPN+ and charged like $5 a month and then had Canelo and Joshua on PPV, I could fukk with it, but fukk paying $20 a month and then have to pay for PPV on top of it DAZN can kiss my whole ass with that bullshyt.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
ppv on DAZN

that would legit be the worst thing they could do. The streaming already be fukking up for regular ass fights.

I wouldn't have a problem with DAZN doing some type of PPV model, as long as they lower the price to stream all the other fights they have. If they did it like ESPN+ and charged like $5 a month and then had Canelo and Joshua on PPV, I could fukk with it, but fukk paying $20 a month and then have to pay for PPV on top of it DAZN can kiss my whole ass with that bullshyt.

End of the day DAZN didn’t work like it was posed to :manny:

N now isn’t the right climate to tell the lil subscribers they do have.... we haven’t had fights in months N yea we bout to charge extra for ppv :bryan:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
They should go back to 10 a month and charge 50 for PPV fights that’s how you make money off Canelo and Joshua. Stagger then well and you have the HBO model, oh shyt nevermind lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
who pays 20 for DAZN? :huh:...as of June 30 2020 its always been 9.99 a month for me

upload_2020-6-30_16-15-14.png

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Regardless who it was, it's obvious to me that the Hearns have been using DAZN as a way to launder money. Some of the purses and contracts they handed out were :why:. Like they paid Mikey Garcia $7 million to fight Jessie Vargas at the Star here in Frisco and
1. That bytch wasn't even sold out
2. The Star aint even that big, even at max capacity it only holds maybe 10-12k people, believe me I know I worked on the Star and the Omni Hotel attached to it when it was under construction, enjoy them lights I put in mufukkas. :pachaha:

Paying Canelo $365 million guaranteed + PPV was :what: as well, he's a big draw don't get me wrong, but DAMN.
Canelo isn't with Hearn though

I think if anyone used it for money laundering it's the people behind it rather than the promoters. Hearn, Oscar, Haymon, Arum, etc... they are just promoters, they get in bed with shady people here and there but their main business is not being a gangster.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Tito got
DLH 0 plus unification but controversial
Sweet Pea not prime
Oba Carr 0
Campas 0
Camacho
Blocker

Floyd got
Zab
Baldomir
Hatton 0 but at 147
JMM
Shane
Chino
Manny

I’d say Floyd... Manny Shane JMM is stronger than DLH Pea Camacho
I wouldn’t count JMM that was bullshyt where they agreed on a catch weight but then he blew it.