Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

YOOOO!!!!!

Just came on here to post this but see it's already been posted, if this is true he might be done out here. He may get a very lengthy ban now, failing again? After all that shyt last time, he's in trouble if it's true. He may get a 2 year or more ban.

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
The only Big Baby I recognize is Glen "Big Baby" Davis. :wow:

man has a PED addiction...there's no way a 300 lb man without some help can maintain his type of workrate...and the jobber he was facing could have upset the applecart if he couldnt knock him out and took him into the later rounds

Yep, it's impossible for a 300 lb man to have that work rate. Not to mention the hand speed.
Lil Baby was throwing triple left hooks. When I seen that I was like :picard: dat nikka on suhum.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The only Big Baby I recognize is Glen "Big Baby" Davis. :wow:

Yep, it's impossible for a 300 lb man to have that work rate. Not to mention the hand speed.
Lil Baby was throwing triple left hooks. When I seen that I was like :picard: dat nikka on suhum.
wait which fight because damn :mjlol:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
When we say PBC gatekeepers just know we talking bout ya boy Danny Garcia and Shawn Porter.. A win over Porter would prove what exactly?? That Bud could beat a guy who lost to Brook, Spence, Thurman, and drawed vs Julio Diaz? :mjlol: and what about Garcia.. What would a win over Garcia prove? These are gatekeepers people

they can't come to terms with this reality. the quality of these guys is all built on them fighting each other when it's debatable how good they even are. 40 yr old Manny beating Thurman just increased the scrutiny imo

now peep how porter and garcia are being used as human shields so pbc stans don't have to answer why Spence looks like he wants no parts of a Bud fight. all their talk now is about Bud needing to fight (and pay record purses) to these gate keepers :mjlol: in order to be considered in a spence bout :dead: