Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:banderas:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What’s the word on Giyasov , would he make a Regis fight interesting? He’s 9-0 with 7 KOs and the a few of the guys he fought don’t have completely “Can” records.. but I can’t say I ever watched him unless he was on a DAZN undercard or some shyt. Cano’s probably the guy that gets the fight any way.

edit -

cano getting a fight with prograis because he ko'ed linares is the equivalent of redkach getting a fight with danny garcia because redkach ko'ed devon

giyasov went the distance with emanuel taylor and he didn't look good..he is definitely not one of those super duper prospects to me

god forbid they make a prograis vs chris algieri fight :gucci:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Best pure boxer after Floyd..Those 2 are the best i've ever seen with mid fight adjustments
in this generation OK, ressect that!!..but there were some major greats who were as good or better but they were in unfortunate circumstances.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
cano getting a fight with prograis because he ko'ed linares is the equivalent of redkach getting a fight with danny garcia because redkach ko'ed devon

giyasov went the distance with emanuel taylor and he didn't look good..he is definitely not one of those super duper prospects to me

god forbid they make a prograis vs chris algieri fight :gucci:
Algeiri is a win or 2 away from a Main Event jobber spot against on a mid tier card though :francis: