Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Facts
nikkas act like him walking Pac down and landing one twos never happened. :mjcry:

I was legit like :ohhh: when I saw Thurman start walking Pac down and fighting on the front foot, I don't think I had ever seen him do that.

That's also why Pac hasn't been back in the ring since, Pac took a beating even in victory.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
nikkas finally ready to reopen the Cuban school of boxing. :mjlol:
it would be funny if somehow that cat turns out to be the one that robeisy ramirez cant beat

cuban school of boxing would have to file for chapter 11 lol

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I was legit like :ohhh: when I saw Thurman start walking Pac down and fighting on the front foot, I don't think I had ever seen him do that.

That's also why Pac hasn't been back in the ring since, Pac took a beating even in victory.

True, that might be Pac last good performance.

As for Keith, this is why ring generalship is so important.

Thurman's biggest problem was he looked like he was fighting Pac's fight for like 70% of the fight. So unless he landed some flashy Canelo looking shots, his offense wasn't going to stand out like that, especially when we seen him get dropped in one part of the fight and then hurt in another part.

Its like Cunningham/Adamek 1
Anytime Steve started looking good and controlling shyt, he'd get dropped all of a sudden. :snoop:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I actually haven't seen that fight, but I was speaking in general. Like for instance I would love to see Monster vs Donaire again, Spence vs Porter, Taylor vs Prograis, Pac-Thurman, all of those fights were worthy of a rematch. I think the fanboyism now a days prevents it though, and people over sensationalizing victories.

Like I see a lot of people say Pac outclassed Thurman, bruh that was a close fight look at the judges scorecards, without the knockdown that fight may have been ruled a draw or coulda swung back to Thurman, it's a fight worthy of a rematch, but casuals(mainly talking about Pactards here) keep trying to sell a narrative that Pac outclassed him or beat him pillar to post, when in reality Pac even admitted he took a lot of damage in that fight because Thurman was putting leather on him.
I took heat for saying this, but I actually had it 114-113 for Thurman just like Feldman :manny:

After the 6th, I thought Thurman won every round except for the 10 where he got hurt to the body. 12th was a toss up, but I thought Thurman eeked it out :yeshrug:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I took heat for saying this, but I actually had it 114-113 for Thurman just like Feldman :manny:

After the 6th, I thought Thurman won every round except for the 10 where he got hurt to the body. 12th was a toss up, but I thought Thurman eeked it out :yeshrug:

I had it 114-113 Thurman too bruh, you aint alone, but it was a close enough fight I can see why you would think Pac won.