Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Facts
nikkas act like him walking Pac down and landing one twos never happened. :mjcry:
yeah it was much closer than people thought. Hell compubox said thurman landed more punches (though pacman landed more effective punches it seems) I think they were just shocked pacman was able to do what he did and it affected their judging. I wasn't:ehh:
Pacman has made a career out of shocking the world

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I took heat for saying this, but I actually had it 114-113 for Thurman just like Feldman :manny:

After the 6th, I thought Thurman won every round except for the 10 where he got hurt to the body. 12th was a toss up, but I thought Thurman eeked it out :yeshrug:

I had it 114-113 Thurman too bruh, you aint alone, but it was a close enough fight I can see why you would think Pac won.

I've always saud Thurman won that fight and my sis had it a draw

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
yeah it was much closer than people thought. Hell compubox said thurman landed more punches (though pacman landed more effective punches it seems) I think they were just shocked pacman was able to do what he did and it affected their judging. I wasn't:ehh:
Pacman has made a career out of shocking the world

Yeah it was a close fight, definitely worthy of a rematch, but as a Thurman fan, dude lost clear as fukk to me. Everybody keeps bringing up compubox stats for this fight, but when it gets mentioned in the GGG/Canelo fights, nikkas collectively roll their eyes or say it was mostly jabs even tho those same jabs controlled rounds and snapped a nikka head back repeatedly. That's why I try to look at who's controlling the fight and not just who's throwing more.

Thurman should have always been going for the KO against Pac. Hoping to get a lucky decision on some Horn/Bradley shyt was stupid, especially when he's a better fighter than both and matches up better.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah it was a close fight, definitely worthy of a rematch, but as a Thurman fan, dude lost clear as fukk to me. Everybody keeps bringing up compubox stats for this fight, but when it gets mentioned in the GGG/Canelo fights, nikkas collectively roll their eyes or say it was mostly jabs even tho those same jabs controlled rounds and snapped a nikka head back repeatedly. That's why I try to look at who's controlling the fight and not just who's throwing more.

Thurman should have always been going for the KO against Pac. Hoping to get a lucky decision on some Horn/Bradley shyt was stupid, especially when he's a better fighter than both and matches up better.
yep that's why I mentioned more effective punches for thurman. Pac also had the better jab in this. He was wrong for thurman and this a 40 year old pac :wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

I felt like this was Floyd’s toughest fight during the “Money” phase, Maiadana 1 aside. Cotto made it ugly but made for a fairly compelling bout.

and margarito and pac both beat cotto down :wow:
trout damn near blanked him :laff:
and sadam ali gave his ass a beating and retired him :mjgrin: :blessed:

canelo and floyd...:unimpressed: