Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
so its lookin like shakur stevenson might give up that belt before he actually makes a title defense...which would be a shame

if he does michael conlan and ruben villa are 1 and 2..which im sure arum will push for since conlan is a TR fighter
Villa night school Conlan but man that’d be a boring ass fight

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Conlan bout to get a Belt ... Crawfords undercards bout to be lit N do numbers

The main event tho :youngsabo:
JsOUdN_e3ZFelc91ljGb30jiPgGWXM5aHdXhYiG2sZA.jpg

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Random hypothetical fight. Talking to my dad about boxing and we started talking about the Heavyweights. Anyways, we got on Ray Mercer and my father seems to think that Mercer could beat Wilder, more or less employing the same tactic that Fury did. Minus laying on him. Basically bringing the fight to him. I got to thinking about it so I figured I'd bring it here. How would you guys see this fight going? I've always thought that a fighter like Luis Ortiz was the best bet. Skilled but enough power to keep you honest. Granted Fury won bringing the fight to Wilder, I am stuck in my original thinking that Tyson Fury is a one off. If I thought about this the way my dad does, it isn't that far of a leap to think a David Tua could do it too and I just can't get my head to wrap itself around that thought.