Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

i blame him for chief oluwafemi having an interruption in his title reign..i need someone to take this PED abuser's zero :ufdup:

in person that dude is big as fukk but yeah it made perfect sense why this dude gained all that weight and had twice the tank and workrate that someone like canelo has

now we see how he operates without the super soldier stack in his system

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
i blame him for chief oluwafemi having an interruption in his title reign..i need someone to take this PED abuser's zero :ufdup:

in person that dude is big as fukk but yeah it made perfect sense why this dude gained all that weight and had twice the tank and workrate that someone like canelo has

now we see how he operates without the super soldier stack in his system
He damn near the size of valuev and Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat mf gas tank makes no kinda sense.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We’ve had how many people say PBC fighters are getting backend money the fukking Charlos have a basketball court in they house but people still think all they get is 500k. I just heard an interview I think it was Kenny Porter saying if you believe purses are real your a causal yet we got people in here quoting 2 mill as Danny purse against Porter. Some of y’all are either liars or idiots. Y’all think dudes is just turning down paydays for the fukk of it when they can get bet and make career high money. Stop it.

yea Charlos have to be balling when i seen their house

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
So Terence Crawford saying he isn’t going to take a paycut and he is willing to sit out the whole year.

I don’t see how he is going to make his money then...Paycuts are due for everybody unless he is going to UAE or Saudi or somewhere. He has to fight somebody like PacMan or Spence for the Saudis to throw major bread at him. So it looking like he going to sit out the year then :manny: .

But then again idk how he was getting paid all that money anyway because he wasn’t really selling unless he was in Omaha.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So Terence Crawford saying he isn’t going to take a paycut and he is willing to sit out the whole year.

I don’t see how he is going to make his money then...Paycuts are due for everybody unless he is going to UAE or Saudi or somewhere. He has to fight somebody like PacMan or Spence for the Saudis to throw major bread at him. So it looking like he going to sit out the year then :manny: .

But then again idk how he was getting paid all that money anyway because he wasn’t really selling unless he was in Omaha.

He gone do what massa Bob tell him to do.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
We’ve had how many people say PBC fighters are getting backend money the fukking Charlos have a basketball court in they house but people still think all they get is 500k. I just heard an interview I think it was Kenny Porter saying if you believe purses are real your a causal yet we got people in here quoting 2 mill as Danny purse against Porter. Some of y’all are either liars or idiots. Y’all think dudes is just turning down paydays for the fukk of it when they can get bet and make career high money. Stop it.
Yea, all that shyt SOUNDS nice, but thats not how business works.. Your purse is your purse.. If you worth a certain amount then you have to show receipts. If Danny and Charlo is making some unreported back end money under the table then kudos to them.. they still gotta show and prove where the money is coming from. why someone offering them double their reported earnings plus ppv is a lowball offer..